Guardian Cross Forum
Beware - Wkdsouljah - Printable Version

+- Guardian Cross Forum (http://guardiancross-forum.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Report a Scammer (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Beware - Wkdsouljah (/thread-143134.html)

Beware - Wkdsouljah - lilb612 - 06-24-2013 03:53 AM

Requestor's Forum Nick: Lilb612
Requestor's IGN: Lilb612

Trader's Forum Nick: Wkdsouljah
Trader's IGN: Wkdsouljah
Issue Type: Trade Scam
Description of the problem:

Sigh scammed a second time.

We initially agreed on trading 55 Stones for a fast SE. He was in middle of auctioning a chao succelles and There was a dispute during the end of that auction. Kyosuke helped them clarify some rules and such. During that time he asked me to gift the stones to initiate the trade. Seeing that he had rep in forum and was hosting an Auction, it seemed safe to trade. So after gifting the stones, he tells me he is dealing with the mod on auction issue and never returned my PMs nor completed his side of the trade.

To the mods - can we add or amend a rule having lower rep folks send or gift trade first?!?

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - Deathstrike - 06-24-2013 04:17 AM

Man that sucks

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - Kyosuke Kiryu - 06-24-2013 04:50 AM

(06-24-2013 03:53 AM)lilb612 Wrote:  Requestor's Forum Nick: Lilb612
Requestor's IGN: Lilb612

Trader's Forum Nick: Wkdsouljah
Trader's IGN: Wkdsouljah
Issue Type: Trade Scam
Description of the problem:

Sigh scammed a second time.

We initially agreed on trading 55 Stones for a fast SE. He was in middle of auctioning a chao succelles and There was a dispute during the end of that auction. Kyosuke helped them clarify some rules and such. During that time he asked me to gift the stones to initiate the trade. Seeing that he had rep in forum and was hosting an Auction, it seemed safe to trade. So after gifting the stones, he tells me he is dealing with the mod on auction issue and never returned my PMs nor completed his side of the trade.

To the mods - can we add or amend a rule having lower rep folks send or gift trade first?!?

That was common practice during the dark ages of GC, but yes normally lower rep is always expected to send first even now on bulk trades

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - JohnMclane - 06-24-2013 05:29 AM

Kyosuke Kiryu !!!!!
well seems like ive been scammed as well ...

good job
forcing me to sent the more expensive trade
Kyosuke Kiryu, thx alot.

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - Kyosuke Kiryu - 06-24-2013 05:45 AM

Stop being bitter, you think i havent been scammed too? Most people on here have

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - JohnMclane - 06-24-2013 06:38 AM

(06-24-2013 05:45 AM)Kyosuke Kiryu Wrote:  Stop being bitter, you think i havent been scammed too? Most people on here have

seriously dude ?
you dont understand my ironic, should have used smileys =)
since ive got scammed it doesnt matter if i lost everything +1 or all my feeders +3
so np maybe hell be back soon =)
and finish all of his trades XD

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - lilb612 - 06-24-2013 06:54 AM

Yes hopefully!!!

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - Stonewyrm - 06-24-2013 12:42 PM

I got scammed by him to at the same time. Will be opening a thread shortly.
15iii down

RE: Beware - Wkdsouljah - rocktheffout - 06-25-2013 03:18 PM

I blame SE! It is obvious that bulk trades will be a common practice for most trades in this game. It is rediculous that trades are limited to one item. An obvious easy way to solve this is to not limit amount of items in a trade. This way everyone is safe. The gifter should not hve to be at so much risk to complete trades regardless of rep. This needs to be fixed