logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END!
END! 01-10-2017, 07:02 PM

unless we can still access accounts after the Maintenance...

will add more after.

Signature
[Image: chot.png]
Find all posts by this user
RE: END! 01-10-2017, 07:09 PM
(01-10-2017 07:02 PM)Chot Wrote:  Thats it...

unless we can still access accounts after the Maintenance...

will add more after.

I'm curious to see what happens too. Didn't expect there to be an "end" to the maintenance... We'll see!

Signature
IGN: Zetadna
JP ver IGN: Alphahelix
5* NHT: pow Levi, int Levi, brave Titan, pow meph, chao Titan, cool VM, cool garg, chao Levi, int viviane
RE: END! 01-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Post I ended just as I knew I would… the hunt ends with a maintenance screen refusing to let me see what I caught, not that I caught anything higher than a 4*... all the while my wife harping on me to get off my %#^*+= phone...

Aaaaaah good times. I'm gonna miss this.

Signature
[Image: rksdvl.jpg]
Ign B(@Y@)BIES
RE: END! 01-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Post thats it, just a notification that the game is been updated and go to app store...

then when you come back to only the title screen

Signature
RE: END! 01-10-2017, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 11:57 PM by Makwww.)
Post Just found out if you do not update the app you can still be able to see your cards if your app was kept opened before maintenance started.
But you have to keep your app open, i.e., don't double press your iPhone/iPad button to close the app.

Signature
IGN : MakWWW

NHT : Jug bra+cha, Agni fast, Frank brax2+fast, Azi int, Nix pow, Fuj cha, Gilgx4+Ace, Morr cha+cool, N Titan fastx3, Apsa sxy+cha, N VM cool, N Valk cool, BP sxy, Thor cha, N Nix cha, Valef pow, Garg fast+pow, Chariot sxy, Lugh cha, Bride int, Ishtr, andro int+fast,atlas cha, succ int, muse, etc
RE: END! 01-11-2017, 12:42 AM
(01-10-2017 11:47 PM)Makwww Wrote:  Just found out if you do not update the app you can still be able to see your cards if your app was kept opened before maintenance started.
But you have to keep your app open, i.e., don't double press your iPhone/iPad button to close the app.

wow dang I updated the app!

RE: END! 01-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Post if you move anything in the game, change screens, the app will prompt the maintenance...

Signature
RE: END! 01-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Post I have updated the app... shows an end of service and thank you message.

Signature
Signature:
Please kindly rep after trading successfully.
Salamat po. Cool

IGN: gki21 lvl55

My SHOP and Trade List:
http://guardiancross-forum.com/thread-20...pid2265065
RE: END! 01-11-2017, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 06:05 AM by hanspanette.)
Post SE doesn't even allow us to access our cards Angry
really damn!!!

Signature
IGN: (main) Hans-Rd / (alternative) hanspanett
Invitation code: HN61928
***Shop List***
[Image: 1415nrb.jpg]
RE: END! 01-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Post That's a pity, really.... I didn't think we'd access cards or something like that, but I would have loved a truckload of useless stats, general and personalized. How much time spent (...ok, maybe not this one ^^), how many guardians hunted (and a breakdown by star, by type...), how much damage dealt in coli, how many stones spent, how many... you see the picture. Also, which guardian(s) lasted longer in our different teams, and everything else I can't think about right now.

It would have been a kind of hall of fame, a sort of conclusion of all the "effort" put into the game. And I don't think it would have been that much work for them. The way it ended, it doesn't make me want to play their other games.

Signature
NHT: IDom BHNix PMict Asmo Muse BCeth Muse CoFreyja Muse PTriton FLS IMike
SHT: ChGandha FCthulhu ANuada CoLilith ChGandring IAB FAza Vishapx2 STriton IML FML IMinerva FSara BSB FFreyr ChSM FCA BTK FGJ
Misc: BGraeae SRH BEris
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)