logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme deck and best card
Theme deck and best card 01-06-2017, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 08:38 PM by uncle chop chop.)
Games ending, so I figure why not make a thread to discuss which theme deck in your opinion is the best, obviously there's no "best deck", so yeah I just want your opinion on each theme or just the theme you use, and yeah let count lightning/poison + severing shadow and lightning/poison + TB as different themes

Like for example, I run a dark/fire deck it can beat most deck in coil, but it get beat by wind/water and sometimes lightning and poison deck too. I also runs a light/earth with equally expensive card but this deck, on the other hand, get run over by almost everything in coil Huh

And also which card is the SSS-tier aka best aka killing machine card of each element Tongue (each element can have more than one)
Water-
Wind-
Fire-
Darkness-
Lightning-
Poison-
Earth-
Light-
Macha-
Death-
None-

Will edit the list with card once I get more opinions

Just something to do before game ends

Signature
[Image: anigif_enhanced-22921-1397851929-5.gif]
NHT: nothing (not even gilga)
SHT: pow aspara, chao LOV, solar barge, fast anima, chao bride, pow saint angitia, sexy princess kushinada
thx so much SE
Find all posts by this user
RE: Theme deck and best card 01-06-2017, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 08:29 PM by okaypilots.)
Post Wind/Water has been working lately but it gets killed by poison and lightning. Neither have an OP card but Terra is solid for water. Surprisingly Beachbound Angel is still viable in coli.

Oh, I think you have to use Baldur with Wind/Water.

Signature
RE: Theme deck and best card 01-06-2017, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 09:46 PM by uncle chop chop.)
Post Whenever I go up against a water/wind (lol not that it happen much since I avoid them all), terra isn't always the big threat to me, it is always stupid wonderland kurier, idk if it's because my deck is all avoidable by jinx jig or if it because dark is weak to wind so bonus damage, but she always take out at least 2 of my card even when people use her without wind/water aura *cough* dook *cough*

Her skill set is honestly no different to chiyome but I never see chiyome kills like she does, she is honestly a nightmare for me *cry*

Another one I'm afraid of is rhod fasta but she not as common and it mostly due to her bulk and her improve banish and crazy OHKO rate.

On the topic of old card being viable, Duma isn't too bad other than the fact that he's slow and sometimes get kill before even doing anything (even tho he have like 3 life lol)

And also pumpkin princess Clotho is pretty viable as well due to shadow MR and high mp shadow SD

Sorry about wordy paragraphs

Signature
SHT: pow aspara, chao LOV, solar barge, fast anima, chao bride, pow saint angitia, sexy princess kushinada
thx so much SE
RE: Theme deck and best card 01-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Post Wonderland kurier is far superior to chiyome because mystic dance when proc basically depletes all opponent's mana versus jinx jig burns half opponent's mana. Also no fire spirit attack user means only spirit attack user which can critical w kurier is hel summer day but how many decks still runs it lol

I hate running into poison/lightning. It's tossing coin whether I will get annihilated by deadly poison or have an easy win.

RE: Theme deck and best card 01-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Post I wouldn't say far superior since jinx jig deplete 75% not 50% so not much difference to mystic dance, i think it's more to do with the fact that divine shield let her tank a banish/RL but chiyome have godly scripture which mean if she get killed by banish/RL then shes gone

Signature
thx so much SE
RE: Theme deck and best card 01-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Post Tozan.

Handsdown.

I thought nothing surprises me anymore, but he/she/it just helped me secure a draw-win when I was 9 cards down and opponent has 4 more cards left. This happened at last stages of coli near top-ish.

RE: Theme deck and best card 01-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Post Iblis and its many variants

Signature
[Image: chot.png]
RE: Theme deck and best card 01-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Post tozan for me too, too much too handle, imp and terra bash and rev

RE: Theme deck and best card 01-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Post fire: ignis - even it's sapped, it still can variable strike
water terra - sap and shadow revive are great combo skills, nova selkie is close but terra is faster
earth: fete princess selva - shadow deft step and godly scripture work so well
lightning: sonic alm thyria - most annoying ever with ep and deadly poison
wind: wonderland kurier - mystic dance and divine shield can block all attack
poison: sonic passionate morgana - hellish poison makes it do well even with ss aura
death: witch queen morrigan - defense queen with potential for multi kill
mecha: nova nuada - assault strike -> dark terra -> soul taker
light: haunted Esmeralda - flux and 100% scripture
darkness: tozan - explained by other fire/darkness users
none: lachesis summer fete - strongest ever imo though I think I misskilled it

RE: Theme deck and best card 01-09-2017, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 12:09 AM by NKY.)
Post I run death/mecha and there is something impressive guardians at the last colis.

Darkness/Fire
1. Fire drake - because of impervious+banish portal and High HP, I really had to pay attention to the deck order.
2. Tozan Inari no Kami - Imp+godly scripture+dark terra. Crazy card.
3. Demeter Nightfall - Because of flux+banish.
4. Kilauea - simmilar to Demeter Nightfall+SSD

Lightning/Poison - Horrible deadly poison deck.
1. Great Pirate Thyria
2. Alm Thyria
3. Passionate Morgane
+ 4. Mage Strangelove

Death/Mecha - Relatively comfortable because I run death mecha
1. Mage Eris - I don't get her. So don't know her well.
Surely, When I faced a deck containg her, there was a lot of loss.
2. Almighty Eris - Moderately Tough and Strong (GS+Aroundight)+Shadow mind rift.

Earth/Light
1. Areion - Same as Fire drake. really annoying guardian for me.
2. Obilteration Fafnir - Very Tough Opponent. and Deadly Death fang.
All has high agi (sonic) So it was hard to configure deck order.
+3. Pallas Athena - Very tough too.

Water/Wind - Every Sappers.... especially
1. Nova Snegurochka - Because of EP+SAP.
2. Sapphire Spirit - Same as Nova Snegurochka
+3. Almighty Sequana - Flux is really frustrating skill for me.

None
1. Almighty Ape Princess Selva - Fastest First striker I think.
2. Lachesis Summer Fete - Has many skill variations.

I worder the power of some recent rare cards (especially Sonic or good type)
Nova Nuada, Juno, Oracion, Lachesis Summer Fete, Nova Aphrodite,
I can't find them well in latest coli.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)