logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Card Art,...(add your list)
Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-04-2017, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 12:34 PM by psyray.)
As all the card art that will ever be released are now released I purpose we post our favorite card art in the collection.

Just the art on the card, forget how good it is or if it is worth anything in the game.

Since we last few are all that remains, we get the final say. See, didn't you stay on the boards just for this chance, to immortalize your favorite card art of the whole Guardian Cross Collection, ever (at least until "they" come and the internet goes away forever).

My favorites:

Omega - 5* - Something about giant machines I guess. The use of light and shadow combine to create sense of an eminent explosion that you can feel building to a crescendo.

[Image: 2hpqdy8.jpg]

Aspidochelone - 2* - The enormous sea turtle as old as the world diving into the depths of the ocean. I can feel what it's like riding the rough waves like I'm on that ship.

[Image: 11sf6zt.jpg]

Galatea - 2* - The iron lady on her throne. Margret Thatcher has nothing on her. The complexity of this card impressed me. Not just the use of light and shadow but the slight blurring where the light would glare. The background of power (throne) with the lightest strands showing the strings attached.

[Image: eskj7m.jpg]

Ovis Phobetor - beyond the obvious boobage, the use of color is extraordinary on this card. The blues and purples make a magical background from which she is emerging.

[Image: 314dox3.jpg]

Eligos - 5* - of the more modern cards this one stands out to me with the darkness cloaking the figure. You can see detail where the moon light penetrates and the red glowing outlines. The figure astride the horse with the weapon at ease show both beauty and terror. Whose woods these are,...

[Image: qs4mqv.jpg]

Solomon - 5* - still my favorite card art of all time. I love the style and color used and the detail in the floating symbols written in white over the background colors. This took a lot of time and effort and the look is spectacular.

Talos - 4* - Giant robot

[Image: iqwxug.jpg]

Tyrant - 5* - Ok, I like giant robot art

[Image: avbqb.jpg]

Can you tell I had the day off today?

I'm saying goodbye to the game I've played for almost four years

Signature
IGN: Grey-wind
Lvl: 260+
Find all posts by this user
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-07-2017, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 07:21 AM by Huntress13.)
Post Dark elf

Angel

The 2* banshee

Hinokagutsuchi she looks so cool with all the flames

Signature
[Image: 2aioe1z.jpg]
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Post Nice choices Huntress13

[Image: 2cp23ir.jpg] ... [Image: 20avy45.jpg] ...
[Image: 2ntlk6s.jpg]

Signature
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Post [Image: 33oqrk5.jpg]

Signature
[Image: 2aioe1z.jpg]
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Post Lots of flames

Signature
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Post I liked the Lich card, she was a four star

RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-11-2017, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 06:32 PM by Makwww.)
(01-11-2017 05:33 PM)AirCavalry Wrote:  I liked the Lich card, she was a four star

[Image: image.png]

Signature
IGN : MakWWW

NHT : Jug bra+cha, Agni fast, Frank brax2+fast, Azi int, Nix pow, Fuj cha, Gilgx4+Ace, Morr cha+cool, N Titan fastx3, Apsa sxy+cha, N VM cool, N Valk cool, BP sxy, Thor cha, N Nix cha, Valef pow, Garg fast+pow, Chariot sxy, Lugh cha, Bride int, Ishtr, andro int+fast,atlas cha, succ int, muse, etc
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Post Didn't they make a 5* variant of her? I thought they did but I never caught her

RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Post i actually dont remember if they did

Signature
[Image: chot.png]
RE: Favorite Card Art,...(add your list) 01-12-2017, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 05:51 PM by Makwww.)
Post [Image: image.jpg]

Totally different artwork

Signature
IGN : MakWWW

NHT : Jug bra+cha, Agni fast, Frank brax2+fast, Azi int, Nix pow, Fuj cha, Gilgx4+Ace, Morr cha+cool, N Titan fastx3, Apsa sxy+cha, N VM cool, N Valk cool, BP sxy, Thor cha, N Nix cha, Valef pow, Garg fast+pow, Chariot sxy, Lugh cha, Bride int, Ishtr, andro int+fast,atlas cha, succ int, muse, etc
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)