logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...???
Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-02-2017, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 05:35 PM by Alphahelix.)

The GC card collection is now ready for download!

It is split into the following 4 files (click the file names for download links):

1. Regular 5* [386 MB] (link) -- 547/547 5* cards (100%), 668 images
2. Bordered 5* [223 MB] (link) -- 217/235 Almighty cards (92%), 325 images (plus some Mightys and Greats)
3. Auras [38 MB] (link) -- 78 cards, almost all @ level 3
4. Catalog [431 MB] (link) -- 430 cards (1*, 2*, 3*, 4*) from all of the hunting grounds, plus 170 cards from special collections (pixes, 8-bit etc)

Note for some cards there are multiple files, each having a different type, skill build, stoning, or image resolution. Where the best type card is small resolution, I included another image at high resolution.

Thank you again to everyone who help by providing images (especially rm9moo and Shinespark).

Hope you enjoy the cards!

--Alpha

UPDATE 1/9

We've added a lot to fill in the gaps recently! Here's the current status!

UPDATE 1/7 #2

Wow. I estimate the collection is now at ~1500 images. It includes almost all regular 5* (~950), plus a lot of Almightys (~170), a few Mightys and Greats, and almost all the 4*, 3*, 2*, 1*, and Auras (another ~400). Amazing!

A big thank you to Shinespark for uploading a whole bunch of cards today!

Another big thank you to mitorty_sp for finding a bunch of specific cards that were missing!

UPDATE 1/7

Tank you everyone for the help. We got a bunch of card submissions and I spent time digging online for detail pages for these cards.

The 5* collection currently has 826 images. Big Grin Most are high-res (e.g. 2208x1242), except for about 80 that are smaller (typically 960 x 120), and even these are pretty decent.

Here's the current list of needed cards is below.

List #1 is cards for which I have no detail page in the current image. I only have the small (400 x 600) card only images same as used on gccards. I'd like to get detail images for these if possible! Especially the top priority list.

(list #2 removed)

List #3 is cards that I only have smaller images currently. It would be nice to get a larger one for these!

UPDATE 1/4

I've gone through all the submissions and compiled everything. There are currently 1000+ images in the collection, including >700 of the 5* cards, and also most of the 4*, 3*, 2*, and 1* cards from the catalog! Wahoo!!!!!! Big Grin

Thank you to everyone for all the help!!! Very special thank to rm9moo for contributing a LOT of AceR images! This is HUGE!

There is still some work to do though!

Below are three lists of the cards that are missing (not yet including Almightys). They are divided into three groups, per the heading description. The most important group to fill is the first one:
* the #1 group are MISSING and not yet in the collection at all.
* The #2 group is imaged in high res, but the cards are non-best types, unstoned, or unleveled. it would be nice to have FS Aces or Sonics if possible, but this is a luxury Smile
* the #3 group currently only has low resolution images, so it would be nice to upgrade to better screenshots.

If you want to gift me cards for imaging that is still the preferred way to go so I can ensure the images are similar in quality to the rest of the collection. Remember that I will NOT accept the gifts and return them as soon as I take the images!

If you want post images, please try to use a 6 Plus or 7 Plus so that we can have the highest resolution (approx 2200 x 1250 pixels). if you have a lot, please PM me about a link to directly upload them to me via dropbox.

Thank you everyone for the help! We're on the home stretch!

--Alpha

UPDATE
rm9moo came through in a HUGE way and sent over 600+ images of mostly Ace and best type 5*!!!!

The collection is looking great at the moment, and is bordering on complete! There are a few 5* cards apparently missing at this point however. See the current list below: I will keep this updated as anything is received!

Thanks again everyone!

--------------------
Hey everyone,
In preparation for the game ending I have just started taking high resolution screen shots of my cards to save them using my iPhone 7 Plus. This looks really great and I am pleased with the results so far and I have already taken images of most of my catalog (example below) including all the 1* through 5* cards and Aura cards too. CoolBig Grin

I was hoping some of the collectors here might be willing to let me borrow their cards so I can add to this screenshot image collection??? In return for the help I would be happy to share my images with the forum afterwards! Please let me know if you would like to help!

To do this it would work to send send me either a gift or trade -- I will take shots from the "details" page right in my gift box, so I will NOT need to accept the gift or trade -- I will grab the screenshots and then return the gift or trade right away. This way should be very safe as there's no risk of the cards getting lost sending them back.

Possibly another way to help would be to take screenshots yourself and share them -- however, I am really looking for high quality images so not really interested in this option unless the results are similar (quality and dimensions) to what I am taking. See the second post for an example image so you can see how they look! If you want to try this, please PM me with an example image.

Below are two lists of the cards I am looking for. The first list "A" has the cards I am most interested in and hoping to find. The "B" list would be nice to see too, but I am not going out of my way to find them, except for completeness in the collection. There are more I would get too (older cards), if there's time and folks are interested to help... but first things first!

Note cards with any type or stoning or level are fine, though I would prefer level 60 or 70 where possible so the skills are visible too.

Please let me know if you want to help and/or if there are any questions or suggestions.

Thank you!!! Smile
--Alpha

Here is an example screenshot from my iPhone 7 Plus -- open it in its own page to see full size!

[Image: 30d9p4n.jpg]

Signature
IGN: Zetadna
JP ver IGN: Alphahelix
5* NHT: pow Levi, int Levi, brave Titan, pow meph, chao Titan, cool VM, cool garg, chao Levi, int viviane
Find all posts by this user
RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Post Sent 3 batches to Zetadna, that's all I have

RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Post Are you going to display the cards on the site for all to see?

Signature
[Image: vwphqe.png]
Ign:Shiter banned 12th coli (don't get refferals lmao)

New ign:Jouite lvl200
RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Post I have most on the list, just wondering how to share with you

RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 02:15 AM by okaypilots.)
Post I'd be cool if we could pull together a collection of full stoned Acers or Sonics of the cards in the iPhone screenshot format (PNG roughly about 2mb). I got most of the last 40 or so for Water including Almighties. Maybe a few folks could manage each attribute?

WATER

[Image: Mercury.png]

[Image: Eidolon_Shiva.png]

[Image: Otohime.png]

Signature
RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 04:05 AM by Alphahelix.)
(01-02-2017 10:23 PM)killerpro Wrote:  Sent 3 batches to Zetadna, that's all I have

Thanks!!! I just took the shots and return the gifts now

(01-02-2017 11:55 PM)Shiter Wrote:  Are you going to display the cards on the site for all to see?

Yes I am planning to share the images with everyone. I've already done a lot of work so I wouldn't want anyone else to have to repeat it all!

I'm very grateful that several people have already started helping out!

(01-03-2017 12:36 AM)rm9moo Wrote:  I have most on the list, just wondering how to share with you

Hi, do you mean the cards or the images?

If the images, I was talking with okaypilots via PM who suggested it may work best to use a Google Drive or similar online storage location. I'll look into this later today and post something here.

If the cards, it will work well to send gifts if you're OK with doing that.

Thanks!

(01-03-2017 02:02 AM)okaypilots Wrote:  I'd be cool if we could pull together a collection of full stoned Acers or Sonics of the cards in the iPhone screenshot format (PNG roughly about 2mb). I got most of the last 40 or so for Water including Almighties. Maybe a few folks could manage each attribute?

WATER

Thanks for these!

So everyone knows, the images I am aiming to get on the iPhone 7 Plus are slightly larger and come in around 5 to 6 MB for a resolution of 2208x1242 . After I get all the images I'm going to do a batch conversion to JPEG which will bring the size down to 600 K

I got 20+ screenshots today thanks to the gifts from folks above!

I'll update the list in a few minutes to show which ones I have already received

Signature
5* NHT: pow Levi, int Levi, brave Titan, pow meph, chao Titan, cool VM, cool garg, chao Levi, int viviane
RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 04:06 AM
(01-02-2017 10:23 PM)killerpro Wrote:  Sent 3 batches to Zetadna, that's all I have

Thanks!!! I just took the shots and return the gifts now

(01-02-2017 11:55 PM)Shiter Wrote:  Are you going to display the cards on the site for all to see?

Yes I am planning to share the images with everyone. I've already done a lot of work so I wouldn't want anyone else to have to repeat it all!

I'm very grateful that several people have already started helping out!

(01-03-2017 12:36 AM)rm9moo Wrote:  I have most on the list, just wondering how to share with you

Hi, do you mean the cards or the images?

If the images, I was talking with pilots via p.m., and it may work best to use a Google Drive or similar online storage location. I'll look into this later today and post something here.

If the cards, it will work well to send gifts if you're OK with doing that.

Thanks!

(01-03-2017 02:02 AM)okaypilots Wrote:  I'd be cool if we could pull together a collection of full stoned Acers or Sonics of the cards in the iPhone screenshot format (PNG roughly about 2mb). I got most of the last 40 or so for Water including Almighties. Maybe a few folks could manage each attribute?

WATER

Thanks for these!

So everyone knows, the images I am aiming to get on the iPhone 7 Plus are slightly larger and come in around 5 to 6 MB for a resolution of 2208x1242 . After I get all the images I'm going to do a batch conversion to JPEG which will bring the size down to 600 K

I got 20+ screenshots today thanks to the gifts from folks above!

I'll update the list in a few minutes to show which ones I have already received

I have almost save all the screenshots already so it would be easier to share the png file, I did most on an iPhone 6 plus so the resolution should be fine(~3mb)
What do you think?

RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...?? 01-03-2017, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 04:19 AM by Alphahelix.)
Quote:I have almost save all the screenshots already so it would be easier to share the png file, I did most on an iPhone 6 plus so the resolution should be fine(~3mb)
What do you think?

Hi that would be great! Can you attach a sample image so I can take a look?

List updated!

Signature
RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 04:34 AM
Post Sent one more batch Alpha

RE: Help with cards for a HQ screenshots collection...??? 01-03-2017, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 04:58 AM by Alphahelix.)
(01-03-2017 04:34 AM)killerpro Wrote:  Sent one more batch Alpha

done and sent back! thanks!

current list now updated on the first post!

Note I'm going to work soon and will be offline for a bit but will try to check in when I can.

Big thanks to the folks that have already sent the cards below!!

killerpro:

Sapphire Spirit
Mist
Vouivre
Kali
Zepar
Wepwawet
Troll King
Prototype
Prometheus Blaze
Noel
Jahi Phantom
Heavenly Jupiter Chocola
Heavenly Jupiter Chocola+
Zenobia Cupido Bloom
Urd
Lilim Dolce
Jorth
Great Pirate Thyria
Graeae Fortune
Festive Serenade Banshee
Brave Twins
Banshee Choral

LeRonJon:

Nignirsu
Eligos
Mech Argus
Sister Chevalier
Sigrun
Imperial Judgement

Signature
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)