logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOTQUA'S giveaway
MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-01-2016, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 03:10 PM by Motqua11.)

Well, I got so sick of this game, that I don't find myself answering trade emails anymore because it takes so much time to check if I have the card, respond to email, etc. Quite frankly, it is just better to give back and diffuse my assets back into the GC community.

So, to make it quite painless and save myself all the trouble, I will just do the tiniest GIVEAWAY ever. GIVEAWAY of everything I have, cards, iii's (I think I have about 1000 of these), ii's, i's, skill stones, etc, until they are all gone.

You can check my shop if you like to get an idea of my inventory.

http://guardiancross-forum.com/thread-300260.html

-You must send Motqua11 a trade request, because that is the easiest way for me to respond without having to look up your name.

-As each trade is completed, I will entertain the next trade. Cycle and repeat until everything is gone.

-I do not care who you are, so anyone can get in on this giveaway, multiple times possible if you are the next trade in line.

-If you receive crappy type cards from my list, deal with it, and try again. Smile

-Bear with me, I will not spend my whole day focused on trades, but will move this along right above a turtle's pace. (remember I still hate this game Smile). If your trade gets cancelled for whatever reason, tough luck, try again.

Only trades showing 1 "Requested Card" will be entertained, the rest will be declined.

- What will you get? Beats me, will be randomly chosen by my tapping fingers at that moment of your trade. But it will be at least 5 items. If it's stones, it will be more. Obviously I won't be sending you just 5 iiis. I'm trying to finish this asap.

- The 1st trade I get will receive Acer Ogun+ 400 iiis. WINNER - AirCalvary
- The last trade I send out will receive Acer Wagnus + 400 iiis. WINNER - Alphahelix

- "Requested Card" will be posted in this message sometimes this Saturday, 11/5, at which time this GIVEAWAY begins, and will end when my entire inventory has been depleted.

Signature
ign: Motqua11
lvl 300+

Tongue Rep +1 after trades will ya
Find all posts by this user
RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Post So we start trade requesting this Saturday... correct or do we start now?? cause im a bit confused xD (also is it any 1 card??)

Signature
TheDeadRWalking...
And soon you will be one of them!
Ign: DeadBoy

Device: iPhone 4s
RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Post aww.... motqua

Signature
[Image: chot.png]
RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Post Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand another star falls…

Signature
[Image: rksdvl.jpg]
Ign B(@Y@)BIES
RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Post In other words it doesn't start until this Saturday?

RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Post yeah, sometimes Saturday. i'll post it here. you have to trade me a certain card, so we need a certain element of surprise as to what card it is. LOL.

Signature
lvl 300+

RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Post We're getting closer xD

Signature
TheDeadRWalking...
And soon you will be one of them!
Ign: DeadBoy

Device: iPhone 4s
RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-04-2016, 06:19 AM
Post Bump for the nonexciting hype!

Again, this giveaway will begin sometimes in about 13 hours from now (when Saturday, 11/4) comes around. It may be early Saturday, midday Saturday, or late Saturday, I don't know. It depends on my mood Smile.

I will post the card I want you to trade with me in this post. Only trades containing this one card will be a valid trade. If you send me 2 cards, I will decline the trade, etc.

If you are one of the winners, please complete the trade as soon as possible, so that this giveaway can continue along. I will try to do the same.

I will also post the username of the 1st & Last trade winners. Once you see the Last trade winner, you will know I am truly done.

Smile Smile Smile THANK YOU GC FORUM COMMUNITY. IT HAS BEEN A GREAT RUN, ESPECIALLY THE 1ST YEAR AND HALF Smile Smile Smile

Peace out and take care.

Signature
lvl 300+

RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Post Have i missed it ?

RE: MOTQUA'S giveaway 11-05-2016, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 10:01 AM by Motqua11.)
Post Wow, issexy chonchon that easy to catch? Ya are doing good. Keep the trades coming. We may be done soon!

Ya slowing down guys. Waiting for trades! Get dem sexy chonchons

Signature
lvl 300+

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)