logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amber Jelly secret reveal!!!
Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016 02:11 AM by TheGame.)
Anyone here know that when you leveling up a card with 1* Amber jelly, it does have same amount of experiences as other 3* except SS?
Or am I the only here just noticed this after playing this game for few years??? lol

Signature
Find all posts by this user
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 03:22 AM
Post i also just noticed it, after reading your thread.

btw, again this thread sounds like an ad. anytime you add the word secret and revealed in the same sentence, not to mention jelly, which can be a lot of things including beauty products, it sounds like an ad. seriously, if someone hadn't been hunting this week they'd think ''amber jelly'' was some kind of product lol

Signature
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 03:29 AM
Post Lol, thanks bloody, probably you are the only one click on this thread. .
And some more i put it at tips and tricks, lol..

Signature
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Post I believe when they did the first run of the jellies back in the old Ocean days they mentioned that they are worth more exp. I think it has always been the case.

Signature
Big Grin IGN Sartorius Lev 290+
Please Rep after trades!
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Post Sartorius is right... they mentioned this previously and kept the same XP amount, but neglected to remind the players

Signature
[Image: chot.png]
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Post I see, could be only me and bloody not pay attention to that announcement.. lol..
But good to have this in tips and tricks, probably other ppl like me just notice it until they read this thread Smile

Signature
RE: Amber Jelly secret reveal!!! 07-22-2016, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 06:09 PM by VIKING.)
Post Yeah I accidentally clicked one to feed on day one and was "ooooooooooooo!! I will call you squishy… you are my friend!" I thought it feeds on par with an SS. I figured the 2 or 3 star would be massive, but no, just my squishy.

(07-20-2016 08:42 AM)Sartorius Wrote:  I believe when they did the first run of the jellies back in the old Ocean days they mentioned that they are worth more exp. I think it has always been the case.

Yes, but last time ALL the jellies were pumped full of the steroids. Now only… you guessed it… my squishy is the bomb.

Signature
[Image: rksdvl.jpg]
Ign B(@Y@)BIES
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)