logo

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement and some FAQs
Announcement and some FAQs 03-29-2016, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2016 06:13 PM by Subzero91.)
First and foremost, please welcome your new yellow (sorta) mod, RE-Wesker! He can ban you now Tongue
He’s still purple due to something on the admin NeoCHI’s end, but he has the same capabilities as other yellows.

Now to answer some frequently asked questions:

Decrease in posts
NeoCHI deleted older topics in the iOS Strategic Alliances section (it only has two pages now), causing those who posted there frequently to have a decrease in their post count.

Mods to Contact
RE-Wesker, Subzero91, Remini
It is advisable to contact all of those mods through PM (instead of just one, and instead of the others) for quicker response/action.

Custom User Titles
To get one, you need at least the default title “Epic” (around 900 posts). PM yellow mod/s, who will see if (1) you are deserving of one (2) the title you want is appropriate (nothing indecent please).

Consideration may be given to those affected by the aforementioned decrease in post count.

Positive and negative rep may only be given if a trade occurred. Do not give rep for giveaways.
Give positive rep if you had a successful trade with someone. SPECIFY all things you traded.
Give negative rep if you were scammed.
Give neutral rep if you want to say or point out something, but no trade took place.

Ace Trade Bans
People still need 15 rep to trade Ace/R 5*s. You get banned if (a) you have less than 15 rep, or (b) you trade with someone with less than 15 rep.

This prevents people from quickly coming back through multi accounts.

Temporary Ban Title
You can trade with someone who has the Temporary Title as long as their name is not slashed. If it is, you may not because the person is still banned. See this image for an example.

Auctions
This comes up the most regarding auctions. You can edit anything in your auction or close (not delete) your auction if it does not have any valid bids. If it has at least one valid bid, you need to ask a mod first.

Warnings
Other people can't see your warning level. Do not panic if you get a warning. They are mainly for mods to note any offenses you have done before. Just don't do them again.

Disappearing Trade Topics
Odds are, it was removed by a mod. Just follow the trade sections' rules. Notably, Looking For does not allow topics looking for anything that isn't a 5*. Also mention specific Guardian names, not just attributes.

At least you don't get huge warnings/bans like before.

New Sections/Section Changes
It has been incredibly difficult to even get NeoCHI to come here, and because of this it is really not doable. I mean, just look at how RE-Wesker is both purple and yellow, and even that took a while.

Regarding people only wanting good types/Aces, that’s on the players of the game. It’s been that way since the start, so all you can do is lower your standards.

IP Bans
Only NeoCHI can ban IP addresses.

Spam Bots
They do get taken cared of slowly since there’s a constant influx of them. It’s on NeoCHI to provide a permanent fix to them, but again he is rarely if ever here.

Additional Mods
Not only does this go back to the issue of NeoCHI's lack of presence here, but it also goes to the decreasing amount of forum members. Besides the infinite entrance of spam bots, there have not been as much issues (scammers, hackers, etc.) that require additional mods as before.

People Quitting/Leaving
At the end of the day, that’s on the game itself. You can only play something for so long.

I want to quit the forum. Can you mods delete all the data I left behind here?
No. Also, it's the internet. You leave a trail everywhere.
(yes, this question has come up several times)

Please feel free to ask additional forum-related questions and clarifications in this topic.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Post Hey hey! Hi sub!
Congrats to RE-Wesker!

Signature
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-29-2016, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 08:25 PM by killerpro.)
Post Thanks sub! Glad to see at least something is moving in this forum haha..

RE-Wesker I'll be sending u more PMs from now on Smile

RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Post Didnt even know purple mods cant ban people lol..

Thanks sub....

Also put this thread in the important threads section Tongue

Signature
Team Philippines
Multitude of IGNs: AgentRat41(RIP), AgentRat42, AgentRat43, AgentRat44, The_Ripper
[Image: 48u9yQt.jpg]
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 06:47 AM
(03-29-2016 08:23 PM)Hunterace3 Wrote:  Hey hey! Hi sub!
Congrats to RE-Wesker!
Hi! I see you post count went to the 400s lol

(03-29-2016 08:24 PM)killerpro Wrote:  Thanks sub! Glad to see at least something is moving in this forum haha..

RE-Wesker I'll be sending u more PMs from now on Smile
Don't bombard the guy Tongue

(03-29-2016 11:33 PM)Agent42 Wrote:  Didnt even know purple mods cant ban people lol..

Thanks sub....

Also put this thread in the important threads section Tongue
Purple mods can only move topics in certain (not all) sections and warn people.

The section barely anyone reads? Pass. Tongue

RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 06:55 AM
Post Ah, I got 500 more post to go to be able to change my title, haha..

Signature
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 07:16 AM
(03-29-2016 08:23 PM)Hunterace3 Wrote:  Hey hey! Hi sub!
Congrats to RE-Wesker!
Hi! I see you post count went to the 400s lol

Yep! I'm a "Rare" newb that knows nothing and I'm just struggling to get by Sad. Unlike our friend too rich Ip Big Grin

Signature
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2016 09:43 AM by Ipgamer.)
Post ^ So says the guy constantly in Top 10, multiple in Top 50 and has new cards, while I remain at the bottom unranked for months and months! Tongue

Signature
[Image: 103Exeggutor-Alola.png]
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 09:59 AM
Post Congrats re-wesker you big lemon-headed mod u!

I love how ip was the "demonstration victim" for a ban. Nyuck nyuck nyuck!

And sub… regarding custom titles… you left out "… or losing a battle of the wits to a prankster mod."

Just thought I'd add that in there. Being helpful. Not snarky at all. Just lending a helping ha… HEY HEY HEY! STEP AWAAAAAAY FROM MY TITLE!!! SUUUUUB!!!!!!

Signature
[Image: rksdvl.jpg]
Ign B(@Y@)BIES
RE: Announcement and some FAQs 03-30-2016, 11:22 AM
(03-30-2016 09:33 AM)Ipgamer Wrote:  ^ So says the guy constantly in Top 10, multiple in Top 50 and has new cards, while I remain at the bottom unranked for months and months! :P

Use your massive wealth and actually PLAY ;)

Signature

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)