logo

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer!
INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 04:48 AM by Radiantsilver.)
My friend offers, all highly or fully stoned except Ma'at:

Brave|R Airgetlam

Cool|R Amphitere

Sexy|R Chernobog

Sexy|R Almighty Clotho of Calamities

Chaotic Ma'at

For a preferably reborn Prototype.

IMPORTANT NOTE: my friend (in the sense of ingame friend's list) is reported to be a scammer on this board. I don't know the whole storybut in face of these allegations I do NOT want to direct anyone on this board to his account and I do NOT want to take the role of the middleman enabling the deal because I do NOT want my name being related to somebody who is accused of being a scammer.

Also, I will NOT delete this thread because everyone who is popping in here should have the right to know what happened!

To put things into perspective, I think that the act of scamming is fairly common among players who are NOT on this board or other boards. What scamming actually means is winning someone's trust and make you gift something to him/her first. Virtually all cases of severe scamming involve the act of gifting first. Others would also claim that not keeping promises in the sense of not trading because you changed your mind or meanwhile received a better offer also constitutes scamming; but maybe that's open to debate.

What this board does with its reputation system is actually an act of manufacturing honesty because even dishonest players will be deterred from cheating on others once if it means that they will effectively barred from trading in the future. It's a nice example of prospect theory.

Signature
IGN Alphar
J IGN Ragnar
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: LF Decent Type Prototype | OFFER Half of a Friend's Deck 03-24-2016, 03:23 AM
Post Hmm about your friend, isn't trev52 a scammer?

Signature
In Game Name: ace2012
[Image: 73a6be8c-ba91-4ae2-ba3a-779bbea2c860_zpsted7izvh.png]
RE: LF Decent Type Prototype | OFFER Half of a Friend's Deck 03-24-2016, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 04:16 AM by Agent42.)
Post Seen his name in the scammers list.

Signature
Team Philippines
Multitude of IGNs: AgentRat41(RIP), AgentRat42, AgentRat43, AgentRat44, The_Ripper
[Image: 48u9yQt.jpg]
RE: LF Decent Type Prototype | OFFER Half of a Friend's Deck 03-24-2016, 04:22 AM
Post Oh, is he!? Thank you for telling me.

Signature
IGN Alphar
J IGN Ragnar
RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 05:32 AM
Post yes, ign: trtarvis3252 too, this trev52 another account.
i have a story with trev52 and trtarvis3252~

RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 06:43 AM
(03-24-2016 05:32 AM)eddie Wrote:  yes, ign: trtarvis3252 too, this trev52 another account.
i have a story with trev52 and trtarvis3252~

Can you enlighten us?

I confronted Trev52 with the accusarions through the ingame messaging system and hel told me that two persons (possibly two brothers or two friends) are using the Trev52 account. The person who answered did not even deny that scamming took place via the Trev52 account, but as you might expect, he accused 'the other' user of the Trev52 of being the culprit.

Can anyone report lost cards? I will investigate what happened to them.

Signature
IGN Alphar
J IGN Ragnar
RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 08:08 AM
Post I've checked and there is only 1 Trev52. Try looking in the scammer's section

Signature
Team Philippines
Multitude of IGNs: AgentRat41(RIP), AgentRat42, AgentRat43, AgentRat44, The_Ripper
[Image: 48u9yQt.jpg]
RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 08:18 AM
Post Where is the scammer section

Signature
[Image: vwphqe.png]
Ign:Shiter banned 12th coli (don't get refferals lmao)

New ign:Jouite lvl200
RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 08:31 AM
(03-24-2016 08:18 AM)Shiter Wrote:  Where is the scammer section

http://guardiancross-forum.com/thread-312158.html

Signature
[Image: misterdot-with-ea.png]

IGN: misterdot
RE: INVALID: Person I'm trying to help (IGN: Trev52) is accused of being a scammer! 03-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Post Why is this in LF section...?

Signature

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)