logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lets go hunting !!!
Lets go hunting !!! 02-01-2016, 05:47 PM
I know this game is all about hunting, abt me. im a F2P player and I started playing this awesome game like 16 days ago. All I been doing was hunting and hunting and no 5 star guardian appear. of course I got fed up with the game,.

Yesterday it was a break through for me, a guy in this forum was very nice and make a trade with him, after a trade I ask him where is the best place to hunt 5 star,. he replied me perdition keep day and one more which I forgot.

so I tried it and guess what!! I got not 1,2,3 but 5 ultra in an hour times with only 15 NHT used.. so guys go to that hunting ground and start huntingSmile

here is what I do, well im a sharp shooter,.

first, get the 3 flame lit up as fast as possible,. kill the big boss then hunt any shadow u find. gargoyle is the most common ones, try hitting the rest. hit gargoyle for fast lit,. (most will give you the flame). if you shoot the jelly type shadow and it came out the super rare for lvling up, you are almost getting ur 5 STAR guardian, keep on hunting one will appear., aim for a shadow that took 4/5 hit to die as its is the highest chance getting one,. I got 2 from killing big boss, 1 for killing hairy beast, 1 bird and 1 wolf. my advised is kill whatever you see. don't choose which shadow you want. by getting more good lvl card then you can start playing coliseum to get more ultra never the less tried it guys and post here is you get any ultra, who knows if u have the same one and I want to trade

cheers

Find all posts by this user
RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Post Lucky! Sigrun in NHT! Smile

Signature
Just Your Resident Nobody • IGNs: Xenartrus and Elysion
[Image: W5cMuAX.jpg]
RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Post nice Smile at perdition keep day?

RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Post Sigrun can be hunted at night

Signature
Team Philippines
Multitude of IGNs: AgentRat41(RIP), AgentRat42, AgentRat43, AgentRat44, The_Ripper
[Image: 48u9yQt.jpg]
RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Post But im still wondering whats the best guardian to hunt in the day?

RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-02-2016, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 03:53 AM by super12244.)
Post The easiest guardians to hunt are true guardians. Their stats are sub par compared to new 5 stars. IMO (be warned I'm also new to this game!!), pre 3.0 5* < true guardian < 3.0 5*. Nevertheless, a team of 10 x 5* lv 70 true guardian can take you to the top of coli (after the top players are mostly in Valhalla, which is the last few days, coli becomes much easier). True guardians easily appear in Perdition Keep Day.
True Asgard: Critter Silhouette (furball)
True Impudulu : Humanoid Silhouette (look more like devil lol)
True Ophanim : Ghost ? Silhouette (they look like the normal female ghost silhoutte but rotated 90 degree)
True Cethlenn: Specter Silhouette (female ghost)
True Frankenstein: Giant Silhouette (Giant [best description already haha])
Other 5* are very hard to hunt. In my 2 months(?) of playing this game on 3 devices, I have only came across 3 5*, excluding true cards of course.
Thus, I would recommend (if ur a new player) to build a team of true guardians to get to the top of coli first before you hunt on other map (mainly perdition keep night). The reason top player would tell you to hunt in perdition keep night is because they mainly want new guardians, which of course comes with new map. However, the chances of getting a 5* (excluding true) is akin to gambling. Similarly, the reward is big. If you end up with a good type 5* guardian in perdition keep night, you can trade it for lots (the newer the card the pricier). However, the main reason to build a team of true first is to get the 13 III + 15 II that you receive as gift from completing coli. These III stones can be use to trade for post 3.0 cards from other players. This is my advice from my experience playing the game. Hope this helps you. Good luck Big Grin

Edit: Top player don't need true guardian. I mean their team is litter with top tier guardians of each type + true guardian has very low trade value (most player in this forum won't trade for them)!

RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-02-2016, 07:38 AM
(02-01-2016 06:21 PM)Agent42 Wrote:  Sigrun can be hunted at night

Oops, it means he got simurgh! Still good tho Smile

Signature
Just Your Resident Nobody • IGNs: Xenartrus and Elysion
[Image: W5cMuAX.jpg]
RE: Lets go hunting !!! 02-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Post thanks for the advised, I already have 5 true guardian, they all kind of good for me. I will be hunting for more till I complete the set

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)