logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcadiel Hunt
Arcadiel Hunt 12-18-2015, 12:18 AM
Just thought of sharing a very simple observation (not even a tip) while hunting at Arcadiel..

When the left booster is charged up to full, I tend to use the normal bullets till I'm left with one, then hit the button to switch into rapid-fire mode, and when rapid fire mode finishes, it reloads automatically back into normal mode. So this is 1 reload (4 seconds) for 4 rounds of normal bullets, 1 round of rapid-fire and 5 round of normal bullets.

Normal --> Normal --> Normal --> Normal (Hit button) --> Rapid fire till finish --(reload 4s) --> Notmal --> Normal --> Normal --> Normal --> Normal

Not sure if it helps but, just thought of sharing.

Happy hunting folks~

Find all posts by this user
RE: Arcadiel Hunt 12-28-2015, 06:17 AM
Post I find that theirs a second lag when ever big dragon comes out and also the super charge now gets used up faster and they take less damage or more hits to kill.
before when this was the newest hunting ground I was easy getting 20to 30 kills now I can hardly manage 15 to 20 kills super charge I used to be to kill 4 to 5 monsters now I can hardly kill 3 talk about nerf.

Signature
[Image: 2403606]
Darn it won't show it any way check out flower girl knight lol. Only after fire,darkness earth and light monsters.
RE: Arcadiel Hunt 12-29-2015, 03:57 AM
(12-28-2015 06:17 AM)UFSman Wrote:  I find that theirs a second lag when ever big dragon comes out and also the super charge now gets used up faster and they take less damage or more hits to kill.
before when this was the newest hunting ground I was easy getting 20to 30 kills now I can hardly manage 15 to 20 kills super charge I used to be to kill 4 to 5 monsters now I can hardly kill 3 talk about nerf.
I find it about the same, the big dragon still takes you down to about half when using the rapid fire. I feel that there's more yellow +10 seconds during the hints though

Signature
Ign: Rai Sumo (Dead now Sad )
Ign: Tamacontry (Main account)
RE: Arcadiel Hunt 12-30-2015, 01:31 PM
Post Used a Special Hunting ticket here and ended up getting two 5* I was pretty happy but sense then I've gotten nothing but 4*'s for hunts.

Kind of miss Droid version, at lease then you knew when a "big silhouette" appeared you were getting 4*+ I get sad every time I down one and get three 1*'s.

Signature
nitsuJ
lvl 32
IoS
RE: Arcadiel Hunt 12-31-2015, 05:29 PM
Post Does anyone have Info about which shadows to Hunt? How many 1's 2's 3's 4's amd 5's are there for the canine shadow, the bird shadow etc?

Signature
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)