logo

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GC art book or sth
GC art book or sth 09-25-2015, 07:45 AM
Hi i quit the game a long time ago but is still fascinated by the amazing art of the cards in GC >< (they may suck me back to the game some dayAngelAngel) especially the charming ladies Blush
SE didnt have an official collection of the cards, not even in the official website... Sad
So i was thinking of making a little art book of the beautiful cards Blush
any suggestions? like what cards should be included, and where can i find high resolution pictures apart from the Damage Calculator Web?
thanks a lot!

Signature
[Image: 169l34i.jpg]
I AM A GIRL AND I LIKE HITMAN REBORN
My Shop!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: GC art book or sth 03-03-2016, 07:11 AM
(09-25-2015 07:45 AM)Nana Wrote:  Hi i quit the game a long time ago but is still fascinated by the amazing art of the cards in GC >< (they may suck me back to the game some dayAngelAngel) especially the charming ladies Blush
SE didnt have an official collection of the cards, not even in the official website... Sad
any suggestions? like what cards should be included, and where can i find high resolution pictures apart from the Damage Calculator Web?
thanks a lot!

There are some artworks on a popular Japanese art website called pixiv...just search ガーディアン・クルス on pixiv and you'll find some..Smile

RE: GC art book or sth 03-03-2016, 07:53 AM
(09-25-2015 07:45 AM)Nana Wrote:  Hi i quit the game a long time ago but is still fascinated by the amazing art of the cards in GC >< (they may suck me back to the game some dayAngelAngel) especially the charming ladies Blush
thanks a lot!

There are some artworks on a popular Japanese art website called pixiv...just search ガーディアン・クルス on pixiv and you'll find some..Smile
thats quite a revive... this thread was dead before it started lol
no replies, created 25th september xD

Signature
RE: GC art book or sth 03-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Post yeah thats quite amazing ><
thank you so much for the advice!!

Signature
[Image: 169l34i.jpg]
I AM A GIRL AND I LIKE HITMAN REBORN
My Shop!
RE: GC art book or sth 03-03-2016, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 01:18 PM by sakuya-mari.)
Post Haha, xD...that's because I have an account there that I found it..Big Grin
But it was a shadow revive..Cool

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)