logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just musing
Just musing 04-18-2015, 06:49 AM
I still have my password for transferring saved data. I know I'll never need it, but deleting it is just too sad.
Anyway I'm currently playing Chain Chronicle. It's a card game too but there's no trading system Sad
I could never get into Deadman's Cross lol. Apparently I stuck around for Guardian Cross because of the the pretty fantasy art XD
Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the three kingdoms looks interesting... but the subject is not really my preference.
Ahh any game recommendations? I'm thinking of starting GC over again on my iPad but... I'd probably find it too frustrating XD Then again, all I played GC on Android for was to collect the pictures XD If I do move to iPad, I'll hunt as many silver slimes as I can to trade for Catalog completion hahaha.

Anyway, somewhere along the line, I realized that I never actually said my goodbyes to the game since I gave away all my cards to go on a hiatus for school when the game seemed to be thriving. Then when I was thinking of reinstalling it, I heard that the support was going to be taken off soon. So I just... went on what felt like an extended hiatus. And I've been like that all this time.
So here I am... goodbye Guardian Cross, it was fun while it lasted x3 Maybe I'll go delete that password now.

Thanks for reading through my idle musings.
(sorry for the drama lol. I'm not actually depressed over this game or anything, I promise XD I mean, I wasn't even all that proactive lol)

Thanks to everyone I did trades with. And nice people who lent me Catalog cards for nothing. And thanks to people like hiddendart who offered to help me get back after my hiatus. And I'm sure he would have too. (okay. NOW I'm sad.) I don't think I'll be back to this forum since I have no reason to be here anymore. So goodbye guardiancross-forum. Good luck to those on Apple and Japanese Tongue

Signature
ign = MacKenzie
Sorry if I take a while to reply, school and time difference and all that.
Find all posts by this user
RE: Just musing 04-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Post Sadly there's no one to blame but SE themselves for shutting it down. But I respect their reasons, no matter how many people it would affect.

Signature
[Image: a_zps2e6dfdda.jpg]
IGN : StriderVM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: Just musing 04-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Post if you do break dov break down and get an ipod, look me up, i can give you a few starters from the floating isle.

im playing chains of darkness. its a card game as well with nice animation. its pretty detailed though, i been in it a couple weeks and am still getting the hang of it. but very engrossing.

Signature
[Image: rksdvl.jpg]
Ign B(@Y@)BIES
RE: Just musing 04-24-2015, 01:36 AM
(04-19-2015 07:03 PM)StriderVM Wrote:  Sadly there's no one to blame but SE themselves for shutting it down. But I respect their reasons, no matter how many people it would affect.

I guess it's just one of those things that happens. F2P players like me tend to forget that games are a business.

(04-20-2015 05:31 PM)VIKING Wrote:  if you do break dov break down and get an ipod, look me up, i can give you a few starters from the floating isle.

im playing chains of darkness. its a card game as well with nice animation. its pretty detailed though, i been in it a couple weeks and am still getting the hang of it. but very engrossing.

Aww that's truly kind of you. I don't think I'll be taking you up on that though. I love my brand new Android phone XD

Oh that sounds interesting. I might look into it when I manage to tame my schoolwork. Thanks.

Signature
ign = MacKenzie
Sorry if I take a while to reply, school and time difference and all that.
RE: Just musing 04-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Post If you're into Tactics style games, there's a new one for the Android that currently in open Beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvM3twDTgn4

Signature
[Image: 6p89k4.gif]
Check out my full...y outdated Shop
It smells funny
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)