logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway
Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway 02-26-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 06:41 AM by Mirai.)
I'll give away my spare cards, cause I don't have the time and motivation to enter the coli with all accounts. So you just have to specify what cards you want and why you want them. You can name as many as you want, but you need to specify for each card why you want them. Reasons could be: for collection, for deck, as feeder, etc.

BUT there is one thing I want from you in return.

You need to promise me that you will bring a smile to peoples faces. This can be something very simple as helping an old lady/man carrying the shopping home, or helping an old lady/man up after she fell. Don't look the other way. Make this world a better place for everyone.

AND you need to tell me the the story of the last time (or the one you remember best) you made another person smile.

Bold Odin 70
AceR Apsara 70
CoolR Alm DT 70
CoolR Azazel 70
Stalwart Nova Nix 70 --> Robert13
Sonic SE 70 --> arethusa
AceR Omega 70
Sonic Shinryu 70 --> MickeyK
CoolR Puca 70
CoolR Graeae 70 (without death)
Stalwart Cagnazzo 70
ChaoR Ryujin 70
Erotic Legenday Titan 70

Chao Iblis 60
Cha Hoarfrost Nix 60
Sonic Crocell 70
Pow Morri 60
Wise Fujin 70
Alm CoolR Golbez 70
AceR Gilgamesh(Volc) 70
Sonic Valk 70
Wise Primal Bahamut 70
Fast mighty Graeae o love 1
Alm fast Imp 31
Brave Archfiend Mict 60
Int Archfiend Azi 60
Int mighty MMT 1
Cha Gilgamesh(Volc) 1
Cool Ryujin 1
Pow Ultimata Nuada
Int Cethlenn 1
Pow High Mephisto 1
Cool migthy SBM 1
Sexy Legendary Titan 1
Int Loki 1 --> giga244
Sexy Metatron 1

4*:(Ace/AceR among them too)
Ace Gandaberunda 1
Brave Talos 1
Pow Caim 1
Pow Gandraberunda 1
Marduk 1(ace, cool, brave)
cool Gremory 1
int Dullahan 1
int Fafnir 1
int Specter 1
fast Brigid 1
pow Byakko 1
chao Suzaku 1
sexy Angel 1
ace Revenant 1
fast Jotuun 1
int Vampire 1
ace Quiong-Ji 1
sexy Giant 1
chao Wyvern 1
sexy Garuda 1
int Medusa 1
Ace Kraken 1
int Hecatoncheir 1
int Pazuzu 1
pow Ramiel 1
brave Jormungandr 1
sexy Adad 1
cool Peri 1
brave Genbu 1
sexy Andras 1
chao Seiryu 1
ace Dwarf Gear 55
cool Anahita 55
ace Aym 55
Ace Gold Slime
And more. Just ask.

PS: If you want to bring a smile on my face I need Ace Wadjet for collection. Pm me if you're interested. Wink

Signature
IGN: Mirai
Find all posts by this user
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway(Under Construction) 02-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Post Last Friday, I gave my lunch to a hungry, older gentleman in a wheelchair that was collecting change. I could always stop somewhere else, he couldn't. I would like the Sonic Shinryu 70 as that will help with my catalog and Stalwart Cagnazzo 70 because I really like turtles. LOL

IGN: MickeyK

PS If I catch a Metatron, it's yours.

Signature
iOS IGN: MickeySK64

R.I.P. Android IGN: MickeyK
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway(Under Construction) 02-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Post I already sent a Metatron sexy type.

RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway(Under Construction) 02-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Post Two days ago i was in a hospital... In few years i will gradaute ... i use to make practices in a public hospital, there are so many patients and few doctors... You dont know the importance of explain cleary what is the disease that you have and why you have to use this or other drug... the doctor dont have the time ( they are very good doctors and do the best that they can), but i have the time .. and i think the people thanks when i stay some minutes to explain them

What i need?
I play in novice so i need the ace brigid... mmm i also need the stalwart nova nix cause of his qs and gs (it would be very useful) , but if i have to choose i select the brigid (its a very good caster and now its difficult to find one)...

Thanks

Ign: Robert13

Signature
Ign Robert13
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway(Under Construction) 02-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Post Last week I saw my classmate bullied of five seniors/teenagers, they threat him that if he says it on their teacher they will kill him so after I heard it I quickly ran into the principal and say what I heard, the principal call them and let them explain why they do that, as what others do they keep denying it the principal called my classmate, I told him to say what happen , after a few seconds he cried and slowly tell what happen the principal got mad and called a meeting with the teachers after a days the board decided to expelled them because of that threat, we became friends and I always smile when I remember it.
May I request this cards?
Sonic SE 70
AceR Omega 70
ign: arethusa

Signature
IGN:arethusa
(っ´▽`)っSend a trade to IGN:arethusa ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
If you have any giveaways can you give me one please?╥﹏╥
Kindly Rep after successful trade
------------------------
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway(Under Construction) 02-27-2015, 04:50 AM
Post This wasn't even open yet -.-
Well it is now.
@arethusa: You need to tell me why you want the cards too.

Signature
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway 02-27-2015, 06:41 AM
(02-27-2015 04:50 AM)Mirai Wrote:  This wasn't even open yet -.-
Well it is now.
@arethusa: You need to tell me why you want the cards too.
Oh sorry I forgot the reason why I need it because I need some sappers and light/physical casters for my coli deck Smile

Signature
------------------------
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway 03-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Post Sent a few cards. Anybody else?

Signature
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway 03-02-2015, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 06:55 AM by Arethusa.)
Post May I ask pow. Ultimata Nuada to rb mine?please
Last year I saw a wallet with a credit card inside, but I dont know who is the owner of it so I call the info inside of the wallet an old lady answered I ask her if she owns the wallet and the credit card she said her daughter owns it so we set up a meeting in a restaurant after an hour the old lady came with a big smile and say thanks for too many times.

Signature
------------------------
RE: Mirai's Smilies to the World Giveaway 03-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Post Thanks Mirai!

Signature
iOS IGN: MickeySK64

R.I.P. Android IGN: MickeyK
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)