logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hour Coli Hunt
Shocked 24 Hour Coli Hunt 02-21-2015, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 04:27 PM by TeaAndCoffee.)

Thinking of doing a coli hunt whereby contestants would try and find my alt and beat it. Part of it is guessing the right ign Smile. I will drop a hint at the 24 hours before coli finishes. If no one finds it, I'll probably drop a different clue towards the 12 hour mark.

So basically the contestant would find it, beat it (or lose) and post a screenshot.

By coli finish, there will be 3 winners and 3 losers max. 1st person to win would get 3x rainbow iiis, 2nd 2x, and 3rd 1x. For the first 3 losers, 1x rainbow iii would be rewarded.

This is provided that the screenshot has the right ign. And a winner cannot be a loser at the same time (ie screenshot with both win and loss, in which case only the win counts). Would this interest anyone? Will likely be using this across on the light side as well, so it would be the first 3 for each category from the combined realms.

Just throwing a thought out there. :/

Hint 1: All Almighties
Hint 2: Average agi = 5.9k

Find all posts by this user
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 02-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Post As long as you remember to post it in the GIVEAWAYS section.

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 02-21-2015, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2015 07:13 PM by TeaAndCoffee.)
Post Thanks, I will if there's enough interest :/. Is there a way to move this thread to that section in about am hour?

RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 02-22-2015, 03:37 AM
(02-21-2015 06:42 PM)TeaAndCoffee Wrote:  Hi All,

Thinking of doing a coli hunt whereby contestants would try and find my alt and beat it. Part of it is guessing the right ign Smile. I will drop a hint at the 24 hours before coli finishes. If no one finds it, I'll probably drop a different clue towards the 12 hour mark.

So basically the contestant would find it, beat it (or lose) and post a screenshot.

By coli finish, there will be 3 winners and 3 losers max. 1st person to win would get 3x rainbow iiis, 2nd 2x, and 3rd 1x. For the first 3 losers, 1x rainbow iii would be rewarded.

This is provided that the screenshot has the right ign. And a winner cannot be a loser at the same time (ie screenshot with both win and loss, in which case only the win counts). Would this interest anyone? Will likely be using this across on the light side as well, so it would be the first 3 for each category from the combined realms.

Just throwing a thought out there. :/

I'll be the first one to guess

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Signature
IGN:arethusa
(っ´▽`)っSend a trade to IGN:arethusa ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
If you have any giveaways can you give me one please?╥﹏╥
Kindly Rep after successful trade
------------------------
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 02:21 AM
Post Hmm this is quite hard

Signature
------------------------
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Post Wrong Arethusa. Signal is someone else.

Signature
IGN: Mirai
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Post Valhalla doesn't have restriction on number of almighty anymore? And duplicates ok?

And I thought you said you'd drop the hint 24 hours before the coli ends? Doesn't it end on Sunday night? Or is this continued from last coli?
Also what's a rainbow III?

RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 11:41 AM
(03-05-2015 08:42 AM)polkahulahauntus Wrote:  Valhalla doesn't have restriction on number of almighty anymore? And duplicates ok?

And I thought you said you'd drop the hint 24 hours before the coli ends? Doesn't it end on Sunday night? Or is this continued from last coli?
I think rainbow is all stat stone strength,wisdom,agility, etc.

Signature
------------------------
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 02:26 PM by BoomerBaby.)
(03-05-2015 08:42 AM)polkahulahauntus Wrote:  Valhalla doesn't have restriction on number of almighty anymore? And duplicates ok?

LOL Get outta here! No one is talking about Valhalla!! ANDROID has another No limitations Coli this week. Remember Android GC never upgraded to 3.0 so we don't even have Sky Coli.

Oh, sorry, Moving to Giveaways Section!

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
RE: 24 Hour Coli Hunt 03-05-2015, 02:37 PM

LOL Get outta here! No one is talking about Valhalla!! ANDROID has another No limitations Coli this week. Remember Android GC never upgraded to 3.0 so we don't even have Sky Coli.

Oh, sorry, Moving to Giveaways Section!

Didn't see that this was in android, I just read any new posts.

And impossible to remember something I never knew to begin with.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)