logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Closed] *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* Scavenger Hunt
[Closed] *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* Scavenger Hunt 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 05:42 PM by BoomerBaby.)
ANDROID HOLIDAY SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!!!

This time the theme is the 12 Days of Christmas!! Sorry I was busy and so technically this is the 2nd..day..but whatever!! I'll be giving away a 5* Guardian for every one of the 12 days!! :DDDD

So it's going to be a mix of activities, Scavenger Hunt style..mostly you are just answering my questions, and whoever gets it MOST correct FIRST wins*!!

This is aimed at the lower-middle ranking people who are trying to raise their ranks! Please don't answer if you DO NOT REQUIRE THE CARD FOR YOUR COLI DECK!! You *May* PM the answer to a newer player to help him get it right; in fact some of these questions may not be answerable by newer players!!!! OMG!! Why am I so cruel?!?! And on Christmas, no less!

[Image: EC5.jpg]

Rules:
  • Anyone found, or suspected of, having multiple GCF accounts will be Banned immediately without question.
  • Main IGNs only; NO ALTS
  • You may enter ALL *~Android Holiday Special~* Giveaways!
  • First come, first serve. If you forget to type out, OR you mis-spell your IGN, I'll skip you and give the Prizes to the next person
  • Each question may have it's own qualifications needed TBA
  • I reserve the right to choose the winner based on anything I feel like, regardless of eligibility or quickness. Reminder, THIS IS INTENDED FOR LOWER RANK PLAYERS, if you have 2-3 AceRs in your deck...pm the answer to someone who actually needs the card!
  • No Edits! Editing your entry post invalidates your entry!

Entry Template:

IGN: abc123
Coli Rank: A+ Master's
Day #: 53 (Please match the Day # I post with the Question You are ANSWERING!)
Answer: It was Titan!! In the kitchen!! With a CAPE!!

Thank you to all the crazy people who upgraded my deck for me over the last 12 months!! Waay too many to list!!

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
Find all posts by this user
RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-27-2014, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 02:45 PM by BoomerBaby.)
On the 1st day of Christmas, the Guardian Master gave to me:
  • 60 Alm Cool Rubicante
  • 60 Alm Int Rubicante

-Master's A Rank or lower , Novice's All Ranks

Please name all the Guardian(s) pictured below, including any appropriate holiday titles!

[Image: e0f55922-c6a0-48d2-8729-30fd30551e4d.png]

Signature

RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-27-2014, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 04:45 PM by xaveon23.)
Post IGN: xaveon23
Coli Rank: A Master's
Day #: 1
Answer: Grinch Azi Dahaka. (I forgot something in the middle I think)

Signature
Device : Android --- IGN : xaveon23 --- Level : 12x

Invitation Code : NQ82518
Comeback Code : NQ82518
don't forget to +1 rep after each successful trade!
RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Post IGN: Belal
Coli Rank: A+ Novice
Answer: Jolly Old Azi Dahaka

RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Post IGN: Mister X
Coli Rank: S Masters (Yeah first time)
Day #2
Answer: Shadow Version of JOAD , Grinch azi dhaka (with shadow ds)

Signature
[Image: MisterX_zpsh0po5q0w.jpg?t=1422702405]

JOIN US CLASH OF GUARDIAN CROSS http://guardiancross-forum.com/thread-291637.html
RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 06:23 AM
Post IGN: Lerego
Coli Rank: A+ Novice
Day #: 27
Answer: its another version of Jolly Old Azi Dahaka. I couldn't find the exactly name

RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Post One question: Any participant can win just one prize or more than one?

RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 10:51 AM by BoomerBaby.)
(12-28-2014 06:24 AM)PPT Wrote:  One question: Any participant can win just one prize or more than one?

I'm not gonna make any hard and fast rules like that, but yeah, the idea is to spread the cards around, so I'm hoping one person will not win more than 2-3 of them. Tongue

Day #1 HINT: Everyone has named one Guardian so far...But...what about the rest?? Still haven't been named!! Look at the picture!! and Don't forget Holiday titles only *IF* appropriate!

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, the Guardian Master gave to me:
  • Alm Brave Ladon x2 (Lv 60 & 1)

-Master's A Rank or lower , Novice's All Ranks

What is the name of this local township? With so many rivers and waterfalls, you'd think they'd have ONE working bridge that met inspection. I'll slap them with a fine so big...

[Image: sh2.png]

Signature

RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 04:43 PM by Mirai.)
Post I think I have the answer:
IGN Mirai
Coli Rank: S+(Pure Luck Tongue)
Day #1
Answer:
The card is named Grinch Azi Dahaka. It contains 4 Guardians. In the center Grinch Azi Dahaka(= Jolly Old Azi Dahaka with a little makeover). On the bottom left is Sphinx Empress(Purple hair, wings, boobs and a sword - it has to be her). On the bottom right is Ganesha(The only Elephant in the game I can think of). In between those is Valentine Specter(Could also be Specter, they look similar; its hard to make out)

As for Day #2
Answer:
I think its Freedonia Village.

PS: I contacted Boomer if I could participate in the giveaway. If I, by chance, happen to win day 1 and day 2 please give the Alm Ladons to the next person. I don't want to take all the prices and I'm more interested in the Rubi anyway.

Signature
IGN: Mirai
RE: *~Android Holiday 5* Special~* 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Post IGN: xaveon23
Coli Rank: A Master's
Answer: Grinch Azi Dahaka (The main picture),

Sphinx Empress (bottom left)
I agree with Mirai, Big boobs + wings + sword. Who else has this feature? XD

Valentine Specter (bottom middle)
Noticing that she's the only Guardian with Silver twin tail hair and white dress

Ganesha (Bottom right)
Ganesha ins a little bit strange :|
I just realized he's wearing a Christmas hat instead of the crown

Questions : day one is eligible only for A or lower master right?

Signature
Device : Android --- IGN : xaveon23 --- Level : 12x

Invitation Code : NQ82518
Comeback Code : NQ82518
don't forget to +1 rep after each successful trade!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)