logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Scary story Giveaway!
[CLOSED] Scary story Giveaway! 12-17-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 02:43 PM by xaveon23.)
My very first giveaway will be held today Big Grin

Standard rules applied
- No multiple GCF ID allowed
- First Come First serve
- Choose 1 Great + 2 4* cards from the list below (1 person get 3 cards)

Entry Format :
IGN : xaveon23
Level : 113
Prize : Pow apo beast, chao cherufe, int kraken
Scariest story of my life : Got any scary story from your life? Ever met someone with astral bodies? Have you ever seen something moving on their own? Post it here with minimum 3 sentence

Great Cards :

4* Cards :

I'll update the list along with the post so that people will see what prize available for them.

Let us start Big Grin

These cards will be sent to you via IGN : xaveon23

EDIT : The giveaway is closed Smile Thanks for participating!
Move to the next giveaway!

Signature
Device : Android --- IGN : xaveon23 --- Level : 12x

Invitation Code : NQ82518
Comeback Code : NQ82518
don't forget to +1 rep after each successful trade!
Find all posts by this user
RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Post IGN: Mou Shijuu
Level: 37
Prizes: Intelligent Lilith + Intelligent Kraken + Fast Cybele
"Scariest" story of my life: Okay, while not necessarily "scary" on an absolute scale of scariness, I was young and the event that occured really shook me up so I feel it's worthy enough to be said. 8 years old, sleeping and dreaming away. I'm dreaming I'm playing a game of football and I'm actually scoring quite a few goals despite being a goalkeeper (you can always hope...). Suddenly, someone kicks the ball really hard into my face. I suddenly wake up and sit up, except I was on a bunkbed and somehow I turned around in my sleep so I was now head-under the desk bit, smacking my forehead against the desk then hitting my teeth together, causing my first tooth to fall out. That was aa rather scary experience and to this day I'm rather amazed...

Signature
IGN (Android): Mou Shijuu

Invite code: KL83225
RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-18-2014, 06:29 AM
(12-18-2014 12:11 AM)MouShijuu Wrote:  IGN: Mou Shijuu
Level: 37
Prizes: Intelligent Lilith + Intelligent Kraken + Fast Cybele
"Scariest" story of my life: Okay, while not necessarily "scary" on an absolute scale of scariness, I was young and the event that occured really shook me up so I feel it's worthy enough to be said. 8 years old, sleeping and dreaming away. I'm dreaming I'm playing a game of football and I'm actually scoring quite a few goals despite being a goalkeeper (you can always hope...). Suddenly, someone kicks the ball really hard into my face. I suddenly wake up and sit up, except I was on a bunkbed and somehow I turned around in my sleep so I was now head-under the desk bit, smacking my forehead against the desk then hitting my teeth together, causing my first tooth to fall out. That was aa rather scary experience and to this day I'm rather amazed...

Well the border between funny and scary is a little bit hazy right there XD
Thanks for telling me the story and I was astonished by your story.

Prize sent to your IGN. Good luck with your future on the northern cross' fray!

Signature

RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-18-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 03:14 PM by rbjjay.)
Post IGN : Linneaus
Level : 97
Prize : Powerful Sphinx Empress + Cool Ramiel + Fast Marduk

Back story: recent graduate, dedicated male nurse who have no fears other than financial instability; have post graduate course the morning and in the evening Assigned to 11 pm to 7 am shift to the most distant And quiet nurse's station where most ghost stories in the hospital occur.

Scary story: after eating 2 am oily midnight snack with colleagues, I went back to our nurse's station first to catch some zzz's before my mates come back. I turned off the lights to escape prying eyes, and took up a Sleeping position on the nurses table, while keeping a sharp ear out till my buddies come back.

Somehow, a familiar violin type of noise common in the background of horror movies came into my perception, initially peaking my interest, but I paid no mind due to my fatigue.

Then, I heard running footsteps of 2-3 people, shouting and wailing for help from the next station 20 meters away; who were inching closer to my station; bumped the small door on our station, until they were inside my station screaming and shouting for help, shaking me up while I was slumbering against the nurse's station desk.

I was somewhat frustrated because some people have disturbed me from sleeping after a hard day's work; but my nurse's blood was boiling with compassion to answer the call for help! I mustered all my remaining strength to wake up and help those in need (all while having the background violin sounds playing), as I lifted my head up and said "alright, I am ready, what is your concern (or something like that)", I woke up to the silence and darkness of the nurses station. Then I went back to sleep.

RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-18-2014, 04:50 PM
(12-18-2014 09:25 AM)rbjjay Wrote:  IGN : Linneaus
Level : 97
Prize : Powerful Sphinx Empress + Cool Ramiel + Fast Marduk

Back story: recent graduate, dedicated male nurse who have no fears other than financial instability; have post graduate course the morning and in the evening Assigned to 11 pm to 7 am shift to the most distant And quiet nurse's station where most ghost stories in the hospital occur.

Scary story: after eating 2 am oily midnight snack with colleagues, I went back to our nurse's station first to catch some zzz's before my mates come back. I turned off the lights to escape prying eyes, and took up a Sleeping position on the nurses table, while keeping a sharp ear out till my buddies come back.

Somehow, a familiar violin type of noise common in the background of horror movies came into my perception, initially peaking my interest, but I paid no mind due to my fatigue.

Then, I heard running footsteps of 2-3 people, shouting and wailing for help from the next station 20 meters away; who were inching closer to my station; bumped the small door on our station, until they were inside my station screaming and shouting for help, shaking me up while I was slumbering against the nurse's station desk.

I was somewhat frustrated because some people have disturbed me from sleeping after a hard day's work; but my nurse's blood was boiling with compassion to answer the call for help! I mustered all my remaining strength to wake up and help those in need (all while having the background violin sounds playing), as I lifted my head up and said "alright, I am ready, what is your concern (or something like that)", I woke up to the silence and darkness of the nurses station. Then I went back to sleep.

That's quite...terrifying.
Woke up to the silence yet someone was shaking you up :|
where did they go? no one knows~

Thank you for participating, prize sent to your account!
Happy Hunting!

Signature

RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Post GN : Shinra Ltd
Level : 10
Prize : Cool Cethleen, Fast Vamp, Pow Bune
Scariest story of my life : So I was babysitting my 4 year old cousin a few years ago, just watching a movie(Insidious, poor choice in retrospect) after I'd put her to sleep. I remember it so vividly because it was so beautifully timed, but right after the jump scare where you meet the red-faced demon dude behind the dad, she started bawling. I figured the noise woke her up even though it was fairly soft and went to check on her. Asked her why she was crying and she just sobbed "scary man" I asked her what scary man and she pointed at a dark corner of the room. As I turned to look, a framed picture fell of her dresser right next to said corner. Needless to say, she slept in the living room, I locked that bedroom door, and decided that disney movies were more my speed the rest of the night til my aunt and uncle showed up and I could leave.

Signature
IGN: ShinraXD
RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-20-2014, 08:15 AM
(12-20-2014 01:19 AM)eisforerock Wrote:  GN : Shinra Ltd
Level : 10
Prize : Cool Cethleen, Fast Vamp, Pow Bune
Scariest story of my life : So I was babysitting my 4 year old cousin a few years ago, just watching a movie(Insidious, poor choice in retrospect) after I'd put her to sleep. I remember it so vividly because it was so beautifully timed, but right after the jump scare where you meet the red-faced demon dude behind the dad, she started bawling. I figured the noise woke her up even though it was fairly soft and went to check on her. Asked her why she was crying and she just sobbed "scary man" I asked her what scary man and she pointed at a dark corner of the room. As I turned to look, a framed picture fell of her dresser right next to said corner. Needless to say, she slept in the living room, I locked that bedroom door, and decided that disney movies were more my speed the rest of the night til my aunt and uncle showed up and I could leave.

I don't really know what to comment on this story.
It's quite......nerve-wrecking. I'll probably stay awake today because of this story.

Anyway!
I've sent the prize to your account Big Grin
Good luck on the fray!

Signature

RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-20-2014, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 09:31 AM by athroza.)
Post oh damn here it goes.
this one still bothers me and i still remember it vividly:

i woke up from my afternoon nap, all of a sudden, in cold sweat, as if i just had a nightmare. except that i wasnt. i could hear it was raining. pretty hard. i actually preferred it to be raining rather than nothing - until i found out that it was already dark - and the silence was unusual.

despite my room being cold, i could feel the back of my shirt, soaking all wet and sticky. it didnt bother me at first, but after awhile it grew unpleasant. i got up from my bed and opened the door - never have i witnessed my own house this empty and quiet - and heard the rain thundering in my ears so clearly. it almost felt as if ive been living alone, for as long as i can remember. after a tour on my own, it was only then that i realized:

i was alone in the house.

i decided to take a bath since i was beginning to stink, and so was my room. the warm shower felt great, and i could feel the foulness starting to wash away - until suddenly. the bathroom got dark in a blink of an eye, the shower slowly getting colder and colder, lighting rumbled outside, and this started to echo around me:

it was sudden, and i wasnt ready for it. i felt powerless in an instant, slowly falling to the ground, weeping, and let the cold merciless water wash off the remaining shampoo still on my hair. my body coiled, with my fingers against the cold floor. the lightning, the shower, the echoing voice, the dark - it all felt unnatural. getting louder and flowing at an even pace as if it was orchestrated.

i waited for one of them to end before i continued my shower. the only part i couldnt remember is how long ive been there, on the floor of the bathroom, weeping and feeling scared and vulnerable.

i think i was crying.

i was barely 8 at the time.

IGN: MegaNeA-
Lv: 60+

would only like to share, no need to send me anythingTongue

oh i would like to apologize before hand to moslems since that voice if im not mistaken is like a signal of prayer for them. i was a little kid and i found them kind of disturbing so, sorry for that.

Signature
pay attention to the caps.
RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Post ign:有志者(if im qualified for the prizes and u cant type out the character i will send u a trade request for the cards)
level:36
prizes: fast ap beast, fast hecatoncheir, chao yamata no orochi
Story: as a child of a traditional chinese family, im responsible to light incenses in front of my past away great grandparents every night before dinner. one night i was busy playing computer games and forgot to light the incenses, and i suddenly felt cold wind swept across my face serveral times. i was too focused on the computer games and i didnt even notice. when i stopped and thought about it, i was horrified because all the windows in my house were closed, and i had no idea where did the wind come from. i reminded myself that i forgot to light the incenses, i hurried down stairs and lit up the incenses. the weirdest thing was that after i went upstairs and start playing again, i never feel the cold wind again.
ps: pardon my broken english its not my first language and thank you for the chance.

RE: Scary story Giveaway! 12-22-2014, 05:02 PM
(12-20-2014 09:29 AM)athroza Wrote:  oh damn here it goes.
this one still bothers me and i still remember it vividly:

i woke up from my afternoon nap, all of a sudden, in cold sweat, as if i just had a nightmare. except that i wasnt. i could hear it was raining. pretty hard. i actually preferred it to be raining rather than nothing - until i found out that it was already dark - and the silence was unusual.

despite my room being cold, i could feel the back of my shirt, soaking all wet and sticky. it didnt bother me at first, but after awhile it grew unpleasant. i got up from my bed and opened the door - never have i witnessed my own house this empty and quiet - and heard the rain thundering in my ears so clearly. it almost felt as if ive been living alone, for as long as i can remember. after a tour on my own, it was only then that i realized:

i was alone in the house.

i decided to take a bath since i was beginning to stink, and so was my room. the warm shower felt great, and i could feel the foulness starting to wash away - until suddenly. the bathroom got dark in a blink of an eye, the shower slowly getting colder and colder, lighting rumbled outside, and this started to echo around me:

it was sudden, and i wasnt ready for it. i felt powerless in an instant, slowly falling to the ground, weeping, and let the cold merciless water wash off the remaining shampoo still on my hair. my body coiled, with my fingers against the cold floor. the lightning, the shower, the echoing voice, the dark - it all felt unnatural. getting louder and flowing at an even pace as if it was orchestrated.

i waited for one of them to end before i continued my shower. the only part i couldnt remember is how long ive been there, on the floor of the bathroom, weeping and feeling scared and vulnerable.

i think i was crying.

i was barely 8 at the time.

Lv: 60+

would only like to share, no need to send me anythingTongue

oh i would like to apologize before hand to moslems since that voice if im not mistaken is like a signal of prayer for them. i was a little kid and i found them kind of disturbing so, sorry for that.

Whoa, Thank you for sharing
I had the same experience (not with the music and the religious thing though) back in my childhood. Glad to have you back here with us, not with the "unseen being"

(12-22-2014 12:59 PM)cailang753 Wrote:  ign:有志者(if im qualified for the prizes and u cant type out the character i will send u a trade request for the cards)
level:36
prizes: fast ap beast, fast hecatoncheir, chao yamata no orochi
Story: as a child of a traditional chinese family, im responsible to light incenses in front of my past away great grandparents every night before dinner. one night i was busy playing computer games and forgot to light the incenses, and i suddenly felt cold wind swept across my face serveral times. i was too focused on the computer games and i didnt even notice. when i stopped and thought about it, i was horrified because all the windows in my house were closed, and i had no idea where did the wind come from. i reminded myself that i forgot to light the incenses, i hurried down stairs and lit up the incenses. the weirdest thing was that after i went upstairs and start playing again, i never feel the cold wind again.
ps: pardon my broken english its not my first language and thank you for the chance.

That's just like my experience on the Chinese New Year when we visited my Great Grandpa's grave. I felt someone touching my cheek while nobodies do that to me :|

Thanks for sharing!
Send the trade request to IGN xaveon23 (I can't type the character XD)

Happy Holiday!

Signature

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)