logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~*
*~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 08:09 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Welcome to the Android Holiday Limited 5* Special! You know what THAT means...BORDERS GALORE!! Time to upgrade those Coli Decks!

-Rules-

All Prize Tiers:
  • Anyone found, or suspected of, having multiple GCF accounts will be Banned immediately without question.
  • Master's S Rank or lower; Novice's All Ranks
  • You can choose 2 Prizes per Prize Tier *Yes! You can grab up to 6 Cards total!*
  • You may enter ALL *~Android Holiday Special~* Giveaways!
  • First come, first serve. If you forget to type out, OR you mis-spell your IGN, I'll skip you and give the Prizes to the next person
  • If you only Qualify for the Tier 1 Prizes during your first entry, you may come back later and enter again when you qualify for the higher Tiers. That means entering a new story!! Tongue

Prize Tier 1:
  • No special Restriction! Open to All!

Prize Tier 2:
  • No special Restriction! Open to All!

Prize Tier 3:
  • Minimum 2 Forum Stars - "Common" tag
-Q&A-
  1. "Where are my Forums Stars?" - Under your Forum Name!
  2. "How can I increase them?" - By posting in most areas of the forums!
  3. "I have no clue where to start!" - Go introduce yourself in the Introductions section!
  4. "Thanks! Now what?" - Do you have any questions about the game? Start a thread in the Q&A section. Or, continue a discussion in the General section. Don't forget about the Lounge...some crazy stuff goes on over there...
  5. "That's too much work. I'll just continue to bump my Shop thread." - Sorry, but threads in the Trading Post don't count toward your total. Hocking your crap for profit isn't really conducive to discussions and adds very little to the community (in the communications department).
  6. "Is there a POINT to all this?!" - Why, of COURSE, there is! You didn't think this was the ONLY Giveaway I had planned, did you? Muaahahahahahahaaa!!!!
    Bigger, and better, Prizes comin' your way, soon! Get involved and start posting!!
-Entry Format-

IGN: 1234abcd
Coli Rank: Master's A+
Prizes: Great Fast Morri x2 & Mighty Brave Crocell & Alm Sexy H.Nix
Holiday Story: Ever made a huge Gift-giving faux pas? Made a fool of yourself at the office Christmas Party? Forgot your 2 precious lines in the school winter play?? I want to feel like your embarrassment is my embarrassment! Really make me FEEL it!! Big Grin Any winter-holiday related (not just Christmas) story will do!!
*UPDATE* Any embarrassing story will do, winter-related or not Big Grin

-Available Prizes- (Assume Fresh)
Use Ctrl F to search quicker!

Tier 1 *Great*

Pow Rubicante
Cool Cethlenn
Int Cethlenn
Pow Scarmiglione
Pow Mictlantecuhtli
Fast Anubis
Pow Cthulhu
Pow Dwarven Tank
Sexy Marchosias
Brave Poseidon
Fast Ungur
Sexy Ryujin
Sexy Gandring
Chao Golbez
Chao Apoc Beast
Int Titania

Tier 2 *Mighty*

Brave Crocell
Pow Selkie
Pow Cagnazzo
Brave Idun'O'Lantern
Cool Idun'O'Lantern
Chao Barbariccia
Int Ladon
Pow Cthulhu
Chao Scarmiglione
Int Scarmiglione
Pow Scarmiglione
Int Morrighan
Sexy Ryujin
Chao Ryujin
Brave Pandora
Fast Ungur
Pow Golbez
Int Cethlenn
Cool Lindwurm
Sexy Nike Clause
Sexy Puca
Brave Abaddon

Tier 3 *Almighty*

Pow Crocell
Chao Selkie
Chao Selkie
Int Cethlenn
Brave Gilgamesh
Sexy Gilgamesh
Int Gandharva
Sexy Gandharva
Chao Gandharva
Brave Mictlantecuhtli
Brave Ungur
Chao Ungur

Special thanks to all Donators!!
*Gaia Front, Chumperoni, JuggernautBroad, the dude, Lestat FR, Trisi, Smith*

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
Find all posts by this user
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 02:52 AM
Post IGN: Roisin
Coli Rank: Novize usually s+ rank/Masters usually a rank cause i cant compete at 4 in the morning
Prizes: if possible alm brave dt (i didnt get how it depends on coli ranking)
Holiday Story: In my youth i always quarreled and fighted with my brother, but my first tradition with my brother was it, to lie to our parents that we go to church on christmas eve but we couldnt find a seat so stayed at the back (so we have excuse that our parents couldnt see us) but in reality we went to a pub for drinking alcohol and meeting friends who did the same.
So Xmas and the aversion of religion is bringing people together! Wink

Signature
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 04:13 AM
Post Ign: Nguyen
Last coli rank: 321 A master
prize: mighty chaotic lilith
Story: last Christmas i was visiting my friend in Hong Kong. My friends not a big Christmas believer, so i decided to take them out to dinner. Being Christmas i wanted to be special, so i ordered dishes like rabbit meat and frog legs. However i told them it was chicken and quals that i ordered. After commenting how nice the food was, I broke the news to them. They nearly ran to the toilet to vomit it out.

RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 05:10 AM by PPT.)
Post IGN: Mr axe
Coli rank: normally b+ on Master's
Prizes: Mightys cool and pow barbariccia (for now)
Holiday history: A few Xmas ago, my nephew of 4 years old leave milk and cookies for Santa. So when Santa "came" someone must to ate that cookies. I must to did it. I don't know where my nephew find those cookies but I just remember being in the toilet for like 4 hours.

Thanks for giveaway.

RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 05:55 AM
Post IGN Wiper89
Coli rank A+ Masters
Prize Great Int Golbez
My story: I was acting as Santa in a school play. My time on stage was minimal (just to give children presents for a happy ending). They gave me the Santa's suit and I was waiting on backstage. When my time to do my part came, I tried to make a scene. Unfortunately I slipped on stage. I tried to stand up as fast as I could so I don't get embarrassed. Everyone saw Santa's underwear! My face was competing with the suit which is one is red. There you made me tell it!
:blush:

RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 08:43 AM
(12-14-2014 02:52 AM)Roisin Wrote:  IGN: Roisin
Coli Rank: Novize usually s+ rank/Masters usually a rank cause i cant compete at 4 in the morning
Prizes: if possible alm brave dt (i didnt get how it depends on coli ranking)
Holiday Story: In my youth i always quarreled and fighted with my brother, but my first tradition with my brother was it, to lie to our parents that we go to church on christmas eve but we couldnt find a seat so stayed at the back (so we have excuse that our parents couldnt see us) but in reality we went to a pub for drinking alcohol and meeting friends who did the same.
So Xmas and the aversion of religion is bringing people together! Wink

Lol I think u deserve a lump of coal!! Also feel free to choose 2 prizes per tier!

(12-14-2014 04:13 AM)prankstar3 Wrote:  Ign: Nguyen
Last coli rank: 321 A master
prize: mighty chaotic lilith
Story: last Christmas i was visiting my friend in Hong Kong. My friends not a big Christmas believer, so i decided to take them out to dinner. Being Christmas i wanted to be special, so i ordered dishes like rabbit meat and frog legs. However i told them it was chicken and quals that i ordered. After commenting how nice the food was, I broke the news to them. They nearly ran to the toilet to vomit it out.

LOL there are so many parts of this I don't understand...but hilarious!

(12-14-2014 05:09 AM)PPT Wrote:  IGN: Mr axe
Coli rank: normally b+ on Master's
Prizes: Mightys cool and pow barbariccia (for now)
Holiday history: A few Xmas ago, my nephew of 4 years old leave milk and cookies for Santa. So when Santa "came" someone must to ate that cookies. I must to did it. I don't know where my nephew find those cookies but I just remember being in the toilet for like 4 hours.

Thanks for giveaway.

Ah, precious memories Big Grin You can get him back when he's older

(12-14-2014 05:55 AM)Auron7 Wrote:  IGN Wiper89
Coli rank A+ Masters
Prize Great Int Golbez
My story: I was acting as Santa in a school play. My time on stage was minimal (just to give children presents for a happy ending). They gave me the Santa's suit and I was waiting on backstage. When my time to do my part came, I tried to make a scene. Unfortunately I slipped on stage. I tried to stand up as fast as I could so I don't get embarrassed. Everyone saw Santa's underwear! My face was competing with the suit which is one is red. There you made me tell it!
Blush
XD that just adds to the mystery of santa!

Haaaahahahahhah Thank you everyone!!! Sent!!

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Post Ign: stopme
Masters 305 A
Alm posiden & alm pow. gandring

Ok I was very young going to see santa to plead my case because I had been a bad kid all year so as im telling santa how sorry I was without warning I puked on santa and myself after that everything kinda gets hazy santa jumps up droped me on the floor all eyes were on me at that point I just froze my mother snatched me up said sorry and the whole ride home my sister teased me.

Signature
Android player

Ign: stopme
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 09:38 PM by MouShijuu.)
Post IGN: Mou Shijuu
Previous (and only) Coli Rank: Novice A (~550-600)
Prizes: Cool Great Gandharva + Chaotic Great Barbariccia + Fast Mighty Cethlenn + Intelligent Mighty Crocell
Story: I may have once snot-sneezed all over my Christmas dinner a couple of years ago...as simple as that story is, it was one of the most embarrassing (and disgusting) moments of my life. That snot...it went everywhere. The beef, the turkey, the potatoes, the gravy. Oh God, the gravy. Snotty gravy. Yum.

Signature
IGN (Android): Mou Shijuu

Invite code: KL83225
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Post IGN:NoWun
Last coli rank: 700 something novice
Prizes:sexy Lilith,brave idun lantern mighty, fast selkie, fast idun lantern great
Story: some time ago I went to China and had lunch with friends. One person ordered snails. I ate the whole thing other than the shell. Then everyone started laughing when they saw me eat the snail. Apparently you only ate the front part unless you want to eat snail poop.

Signature
IGN(android):NoWun

Guardian Cross Clash of Clans Clan<--------------------------------Click on it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: *~Android Holiday Limited 5* Special~* 12-14-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 09:05 PM by Do'Urden.)
Post IGN: Do'Urden
Coli Rank: Masters' S
Prizes: Almighty Intelligent Horsemaiden Sleipner, Almighty Chaotic Ryujin
Story: I never, and I mean never, get sick. But, when I do, I do it right, lol. Christmas Break, sixth grade, 1989, I got the flu. I don't mean any normal flu. I'm talking high fever, split pea soup spewing, snot dripping outta my nose, can't breath, can't walk, can't do nothing but complain flu. Christmas morning, I try to go in the living room to enjoy the morning with my family, and I spew all over the presents and the tree. Not a good Christmas morning.

Signature
Android Player -- IGN: Do'Urden -- Level: 146 -- My Shop
[Image: apIz3Ew.jpg]
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)