logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Closed] *~Android Holiday 4* Special~*
[Closed] *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 06:11 PM by BoomerBaby.)
Time for sharing and caring!! I originally had planned a bigger, more impressive, Giveaway, but I couldn't get the rules written out in a peaceful way...LOL ^_^ sorry...

So we're back to the basics!!
BEGIN!

Rules:

-First come, first serve: if you forget to post your IGN/mis-typed it, I'll skip and go to the next person
-Maximum 2 Prizes per person Take as many as you require!
-Anybody found/suspected of making multiple GCF accounts will be Banned immediately & without question.

Entry Template example:

IGN: 1234abcdexample
Prize: Brave Nidhogg
What was your favorite Holiday present ever received (minimum 3 sentences): I remember when I was a kid, my family got this huge box in the mail from my something-or-other-aunt/grandma/whotheheckknows withextendedfamilyamirite. It was CHOCKFULL of candy. FREAKIN' CANDY. I'll never forget it cause I can't find these candies anywhere in the states and it was super memory-flooding. mmm fresh sugarcane from my uncle/grandpa/whatever's farm too! Big Grin

List of Prizes (Assume Fresh):

-Pow Nanave
-Brave Talos
-Brave Mitra
-Pow Mitra
-Pow Mitra
-Chao Pemphredo

Thank you and remember to stop by again next week for the 2nd installment of the Android Holiday Special Giveaway Series!!
Special Thanks Donators: Chumperoni , Gaia Front , Questions

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
Find all posts by this user
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 05:17 AM
Post IGN: Uberbagel
Prize: Fast Otshirvani and Fast Umbral Mermaid
Favorite Holiday Present: My favorite holiday present was recent. Last year my dad gave me his fathers watch that was given to him whenever he passed away. I never got to meet my grandfather so the watch is very important to me.

Signature
[Image: e5B78He.png]
IGN:Uberbagel
Level:114
Device:Android
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 09:39 AM by yudhistirawiyono.)
Post IGN : Draach
Prize : Brave Nidhogg and Pow Kala
Favorite Holiday Present : My mom bought me a wacom intuos 4 tablet (about 4 years ago) that counts as 2 years worth of birthday present. but its all worth it ^^ i make money out of it

RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Post IGN: Sir Coco
Prize: Int Otshirvani and Fast Crom Cruach
Favorite holiday present: My cousin bought me a tuxedo which I never had before. I feel very comfortable and like a gentleman when I wear it.

Signature
GC IGN: Sir Coco

Sharing is caring
If you want to be the best help all the other first
I wish every member to have a future as bright as the sun's light
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 03:04 PM by BoomerBaby.)
(12-11-2014 05:17 AM)Uberbagle Wrote:  IGN: Uberbagel
Prize: Fast Otshirvani and Fast Umbral Mermaid
Favorite Holiday Present: My favorite holiday present was recent. Last year my dad gave me his fathers watch that was given to him whenever he passed away. I never got to meet my grandfather so the watch is very important to me.

Aaawww!!

(12-11-2014 09:39 AM)yudhistirawiyono Wrote:  IGN : Draach
Prize : Brave Nidhogg and Pow Kala
Favorite Holiday Present : My mom bought me a wacom intuos 4 tablet (about 4 years ago) that counts as 2 years worth of birthday present. but its all worth it ^^ i make money out of it

Ooooooh nice!

(12-11-2014 12:08 PM)Super Elite Divine Warrior Wrote:  IGN: Sir Coco
Prize: Int Otshirvani and Fast Crom Cruach
Favorite holiday present: My cousin bought me a tuxedo which I never had before. I feel very comfortable and like a gentleman when I wear it.
Hahaha its nice to feel like you look good!

Thank you guys!! Big Grin SENT!!

Signature

RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Post IGN : xaveon23
Prize : Chao Yamata no Orochi and Sexy Jotunn
Favorite holiday present : my favorite present was from my father 10 years ago when he bought me my very first PC in 2004 (it's lame, I know). He gave me the present in the most unexpected way by wrapping it with old TV box and placed it in my bedroom. I didn't notice this present until 2 weeks later. Until now, I keeps the PC well maintained even though I already have a better PC.

Signature
Device : Android --- IGN : xaveon23 --- Level : 12x

Invitation Code : NQ82518
Comeback Code : NQ82518
don't forget to +1 rep after each successful trade!
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Post IGN: ftakacs
Prize: Fast Colossus and Brave Umbral Mermaid
Favorite holiday present: My girlfriend gave me a picture-frame with one of our first photos together a couple years ago. She is the only girlfriend I ever had and have been together for 6 years already. That present may be an unexpensive gift but the moments we lived with eachother are the most valued ones for me.

Signature
IGN: ftakacs
NHT: Brave Ceth, Brave Nova Nix
SHT: Pow Nova Phoenix

Look at my small shop
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* 12-12-2014, 03:20 PM
(12-11-2014 11:44 PM)xaveon23 Wrote:  IGN : xaveon23
Prize : Chao Yamata no Orochi and Sexy Jotunn
Favorite holiday present : my favorite present was from my father 10 years ago when he bought me my very first PC in 2004 (it's lame, I know). He gave me the present in the most unexpected way by wrapping it with old TV box and placed it in my bedroom. I didn't notice this present until 2 weeks later. Until now, I keeps the PC well maintained even though I already have a better PC.

Big Grin LOL!! How did you not notice a big box...hahahah Thanks!

(12-12-2014 05:01 AM)ftakacs Wrote:  IGN: ftakacs
Prize: Fast Colossus and Brave Umbral Mermaid
Favorite holiday present: My girlfriend gave me a picture-frame with one of our first photos together a couple years ago. She is the only girlfriend I ever had and have been together for 6 years already. That present may be an unexpensive gift but the moments we lived with eachother are the most valued ones for me.
Awwww, Looks like nostalgia is winning!! Thanks Smile

All sent!!

Signature

RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* - Updated with more cards! 12-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Post IGN: Mou Shijuu
Prize: Sexy Crom Cruach + Chaotic Colossus
Favorite holiday present: Quite beautifully (literally and sentimentally), one of my best friends from overseas (who I have never actually met in person) sent me an origami crane for Christmas last year. What made it so special was that she has minor cerebral palsy, meaning the simple task of folding a sheet of paper in half was menacingly difficult, let alone folding it into a crane. It's still perched on my shelf above my desk as I'm typing this Big Grin

Signature
IGN (Android): Mou Shijuu

Invite code: KL83225
RE: *~Android Holiday 4* Special~* - Updated with more cards! 12-13-2014, 01:36 AM
(12-13-2014 01:26 AM)MouShijuu Wrote:  IGN: Mou Shijuu
Prize: Sexy Crom Cruach + Chaotic Colossus
Favorite holiday present: Quite beautifully (literally and sentimentally), one of my best friends from overseas (who I have never actually met in person) sent me an origami crane for Christmas last year. What made it so special was that she has minor cerebral palsy, meaning the simple task of folding a sheet of paper in half was menacingly difficult, let alone folding it into a crane. It's still perched on my shelf above my desk as I'm typing this Big Grin

That's awesome!! Thank you, sent!

Signature

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)