logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public moderater logs
public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 10:41 AM
We should be able to see logs of warning given out to who by a who and why. I've recently been give a +2 warning for a naming standard standard violation but see the same naming standard violation almost everyday from other users. It not like these posts are fresh either some of these are 3-4 days old. I don't think the reason is because the posts are over looked I think certain mods pick and choose who to issue warnings out based upon personal relationships.

Find all posts by this user
RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Post Must be like the police they have a cota per day Tongue haha just fooling ennyways arnings ware off afther like a day or something dont worry about it dude Smile

Signature
In game name: Infernal69

Never Trust ElonMusk !!!
RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Post Its more like some mods let their opinions and feeling influence the way that enforce rules and that's not right.

RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 11:54 AM by BoomerBaby.)
Post It's the difference between 1000+ forums users and only around 10 Moderators (who BTW ..have a real life like jobs and family outside of GC, amazing!!) to keep an eye out.

-If you see such threads that you feel are breaking the Forum rules or Code of Conduct, by all means PLEASE REPORT IT!! The report button is located at the bottom of EVERY POST so please click it when you feel it appropriate it. In fact click it even if you are not 100% sure cause all it does it bring that post to the attention of any currently online mods. It does not automatically issue Warnings to the poster, nor tell anyone that they've been reported. All it does is send a message with a link to the thread in question to any Mods online.

-If you truly feel some Mods are being choosy in a non-professional way please contact the jTeam (Alan, Tarothin) as they are in charge of those kinds of issues.

-All rules are clearly written out in the CoC and Trade Section Rules. If you violate them, you WILL be given a 20% Warning for FIRST OFFENSES. I copy-pasted this from the CoC page [CoC violations are considered the most serious offenses]. Everyone should be fully aware of this already since it's every user's responsibility to Read & Ask questions if they don't understand BEFORE POSTING in the forums.

Violations of any of the rules above will result in warnings, based on succession:

A temporary 20% warning
A permanent 50% warning
A permanent 100% warning
A week ban or posting privileges revoked
Permanent Ban

----------------------------

As for your suggestion, I'll let someone with more technical knowledge answer that ^_^

Signature

[Image: boomermodsig.png]
Looking for New TRADE MODERATORS! Apply Here!
RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 11:56 AM
Post That still doesn't address the issue stated in the topic.

RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Post Yeah I know, I stated that "I'll let someone with more technical knowledge answer that" because in the end, new features like that are not only a question of "Is it a good idea/Needed" but "Can we do it within our forums". Some other suggestions have been denied because it would be too much changing how the forum works within the BB Code.

Signature

RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Post I guess you don't have any right to say mods are being biased, seeing that you have no concrete evidence. If one mod is being biased to another because of personal relationship etc, don't you think another mod with no relationship with that person will issue a warning? That's why we have a team of mods, not only one mod.

Btw the rules aren't very clear. Ie if u post to sell a bordered 5* in the 5* non-ace section, you get a temporary warning. Quite a minor one. But its not stated explicitly in section rules that borders are not allowed. Yes it's colour coded to show which guardians shld be posted where, but it's not really clear and explicit enough. Some ppl, newbies to the forums esp, might think, 'oh, borders are non-ace 5*' and post their borders to sell, hence resulting in them getting a temporary warning Sad

Signature
[Image: 2aioe1z.jpg]
RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Post How do the mod see who gave what warnings to what members. Also if there a list warnings issued that the mods see why can't everyone else see it

RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Post Idk. I know mods can see some warnings that the public generally cannot see. Idk how tho, not an IT expert

Signature
[Image: 2aioe1z.jpg]
RE: public moderater logs 07-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Post I'm not really sure, but I believe it's some sort of personal information issue to let EVERYONE see that.

Signature

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)