logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trisi's 5* Guide - Working on
Trisi's 5* Guide - Working on 03-17-2014, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:54 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Hello and welcome to my 5* Guide!

Disclaimer: The type ratings are based off of my personal experience, not everyone will agree with my types and ultimately they may have their own personal guide they follow. I will also put suggested skills before and after rebirth!

Note: If you intend to raise a guardian to lvl 60 just for trade value there are some things you should know. Raising a guardian to lvl 60 does increase its trade value, but the skills you keep on it can decrease or increase it. Even though it may seem counter productive its best to keep buffs, debuffs and special abilities.
Example: A Bold Morrighan will have the most trade value if you have the skills set as Atk +20%, Quick Strike, Last Stand. The reason for this is it gives the buyer the control over the skills the guardian has because they can use a stone to get back the atk of choice.

Skills that can not be added by using stones: Buffs, Debuffs, Death skills, Last Stand, Quick Strike, Revive, and Self-Destruct, Life Drain, Energy Drain, Healing Skills, Deft Step, Ethereal Pulse, Gigant Smash, and Sap. This list will get bigger as new skills come out and I will do my best to keep it up to date.

Special Abilities
Life Drain (LD) - Drains some of the enemies HP. Not heavily used do to its lack of usefulness. This skill is easily replaced by good ele and phys attacks.

Energy Drain (ED) - Drains some of the enemies MP. Not heavily used due to lack of usefulness and in my personal opinion is now completely useless due to Sap. It doesn't drain enough of the enemies MP to be useful.

Healing Skills (Heal, Greater Heal, etc) - Heals some of your guardians HP. Not heavily used do to lack of usefulness. It wastes MP in attempt to prevent death, you're better off trying to get off an attack.

Sap - Sap has a chance to drain the enemies mp to 0.

Deft Step (DS) - Deft step gives a chance to dodge a physical attack. This skill can activate so long as you have the mp to do so, but does not have 100% success rate. For all of you who replaced all your ele attacks with phys attackers I wish you luck, because you're about to die.

Ethereal Pulse (EP) - Removes any enhancements added during battle. Basically starts you off with a clean slate in battle.

Gigant Smash - A devastating attack with a chance to ignore enemies defense. Having looked up guardians with this skill, when it says devastating, it means devastating. While its not 100% success rate to ignore enemies def, if it does succeed it pretty much will OHKO any card in the game. We over at the dark side alliance came up with many nicknames for this! Hulk Smash, Bitch Slap, GiSm, GSmash, GSm, GiS....you take your pick lol. But we could just use GS like iOS

Self-Destruct (SD) - Self Destruct is an ability that happens when a guardian dies. Damage = MP left but does not have 100% success rate. It can be strategically placed at the end of some line ups to cause a possible draw, since SD can cause a draw by your last guardians SD defeating the opponents last guardian. REMEMBER draws count as wins for you!

Quick Strike (QS) - Quick Strike is an attack that happens first when a guardian first comes out. It is based off the attack stat whether the guardian is a caster type or physical type. It is often combo'd behind Last Stand for a possible quick kill. If two QS guardians come out at the same time the one with higher AGI attacks first.

Last Stand (LS) - Last Stand means a guardian survives one attack that would normally kill it. LS does not always activate, but when it does, LS consumes all remaining mp. LS gives the guardian a chance to get a basic attack off 'aka' Scratching. Often combo'd before Quick Strike for a possible quick kill.

Revival (Rev) - Revival is a skill that brings the guardian back to life after it dies. Revive often fails, but if activated can give a strategic advantage; guardians come back with full HP when revived.

Guardian Cross Personality Traits Table
[Image: Typeguide1.png]

Rebirth Guardian Cross Personality Traits Table
[Image: Rebirthtypeguide.png]

Ace is always best type. Good, decent, and bad types are based on each guardians skills and abilities.

Element Color Guide
Death
Darkness
Poison
Mecha
Earth
Wind
Fire
Water
Light
Lightning

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
7. reserved for Zues Nebula
8. Invitation, Event, and Friend Points
9. Limited Release Hunting Event
10. Reserved

Find all posts by this user
RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:54 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Aspara
Skills
Lvl 1: Water +1
Lvl 15: Water +2
Lvl 20: Agi +20%
Lvl 30: Wis -20%
Lvl 50: Water +4
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Wis +10%

Builds
Wis -20%, Water +4, Agi/Wis +10% This is really the only optimal build for Aspara. By lowering the enemies wisdom she will do more damage and her rebirth skill gives her a nice buff.

Types
Int : Fast > Brave : Cool > Sexy : Chaotic : Powerful

Azi Dahaka
Skills
Lvl 1: Poison +2
Lvl 15: Poison +3
Lvl 20: Agi -20%
Lvl 50: Poison +4
Rebirth Skill: Wis/Def +10%

Builds
Wis -20%, Poison +4, Wis/Def+10% The optimal build for Azi, he is purely a caster and since he lowers the enemies wisdom and raises his own he will do more damage as a caster.

Types
Int : Fast > Brave : Cool > Chaotic > Sexy : Powerful

Frankenstein
Skills
Lvl 1: Phys +2
Lvl 15: Atk +20%
Lvl 20: Wis +20%
Lvl 30: Phys +3
Lvl 50: Lightning +4
Rebirth Skill: Def +25%

Builds The build you take for Frank will come down to the type you have. If you have chaotic you clearly aren't going to build a caster and if you have an Intelligent you aren't going to build a physical attacker.

Atk +20%, Wis+20%/Def +25%, Phys +3 The Physical build, if you are building him this way I would suggest giving him phys +4 with a stone. You will have to choose which skill he takes between Wis+20% or Def +25% depending on whether you want him to have physical defense or caster defense.

Wis +20%, Lightning +4, Def +25% I am a bit torn about this build. I want to call it better in some ways because you get the best of both defensive buffs...but unfortunately SE made his atk higher than his wis and since he has an option at an attack buff he really can be a physical attacker as well.

Types
Fast : Int (wis build) > Brave : Chaotic : Cool > Sexy : Powerful

Guargantua
Skills
Lvl 15: Def +10%
Lvl 20: Phys +3
Lvl 30: Def +20%
Lvl 50: Phys +4
Rebirth Skill: Atk +25%

Builds
Def +20%, Phys +4, Atk +25% This is really the only build you should put on him. The atk buff after rebirth really takes this guardian up a notch. Unfortunately he does take a hit as a slower card he is a great physical tanker and if you get that attack off, you are likely to kill what you are up against.

Types
Chaotic > Fast > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Int : Sexy

Leviathan
Skills
Lvl 1: Water +2
Lvl 15: Water +3
Lvl 20: Phys +2
Rebirth Skill: Revival

Builds
Phys +3, Water +4, Revival When ever you can get that water off of him and get him a phys +4. This guy is FAR better as a physical guardian.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Int : Sexy

Phoenix
Skills
Lvl 1: Revival
Lvl 15: Phys +2
Lvl 20: Fire +2
Lvl 50: Fire +3
Rebirth Skill: Wis/Atk +10%

Builds
Revival, Fire +3, Wis/Atk +10% Phoenix would benefit from adding a Fire +4 stone onto it. If you happen to get a bad type for a caster here he can be turned into a physical attacker in which you would add a phys +4 instead of a fire +4. This really is the only build for him besides additions you would add by stones unless you want to drop revive which is something I will not recommend to anyone.

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Brave > Chaotic :Sexy : Powerful

Titan
Skills
Lvl 1: Phys +3
Lvl 15: Earth +3
Lvl 20: Atk +20%
Lvl 30: Def -20%

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Atk +25% The best and only build a Titan should be. His attack at this level is ridiculous. There is some debate on whether Fast is a best type or a Decent type. With all the new guardians coming out I consider Fast only a decent type. Titan is slow enough that the extra speed does not help a lot. That being said, in terms of rebirth Sonic is more likely to be a best type.

Types
Chaotic > Fast > Powerful : Brave : Cool > Int : Sexy

Valkyrie
Skills
Lvl 15: Light +3
Lvl 20: Atk +20%
Lvl 50: Light +4
Rebirth Skill: Wis +25%

Builds
Atk+20%, Light +4, Wis+25% The caster build is really the only good build you can have without using stones. It is a good build, she has nice speed and good wisdom making it one of the most popular builds.

Atk +20%, Phys +3, Wis +25% If you get a powerful or Chaotic Valkyrie this is the way to go. Slap a Phys +4 stone on her and shes almost as good as her caster build.

Types
Fast : Int > Chaotic : Cool : Brave > Powerful : Sexy

Vampire Matron
Skills
Lvl 1: Life Drain
Lvl 15: Dark +3
Lvl 30: Energy Drain
Lvl 50: Revive

Builds
Dark +3, Revive, Agi/Wis +10% While VM has a good amount of atk she doesn't have the buffs to support it. She becomes a much better caster after RB and you should keep her that way. Throw on a ele +4 skill and she will do much better.

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Brave > Chaotic : Sexy : Powerful

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:55 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Agni
Skills
Lvl 1: Fire +3
Lvl 40: Physical +3
Lvl 50: Fire +4
Rebirth Skill: Self-Destruct

Builds
Def +20%, Fire +4, Self-Destruct Caster/SD build is the best build for him because his wis is higher than his atk. His mp in most cases is also high enough to triple cast.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Sexy(SD Build) > Chaotic : Powerful

Chariot
Skills
Lvl 30: Atk +20%
Lvl 40: Agi +20%
Rebirth Skill: Quick Strike

Builds
Atk +20% or Agi +20%, Phys +4, Quick Strike Lets get one thing straight. Chariot is really fast either way. Personally I would stick with Atk +20% and maximize his OHKO ability, especially since this dude gets quick strike in rb.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Cool > Sexy : Powerful : Int

Dominion
Skills
Lvl 1: Light +3
Lvl 15: Greater Heal
Lvl 40: Def +20%
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Wis +10%

Builds
Atk +20%, Light +4, Atk/Wis +10% Hurry up and put a phys +4 on this beast. You will be much happier. Btw this is the physical build version of him.

Def +20%, Light +4, Atk/Wis +10% Personally I like the physical build version better, but if you have an int/wise Dom this is the better route to go. So here it is.

Types
Fast : Chaotic (Phys Build) : Int (Wis Build) > Brave : Cool > Sexy : powerful

Ettin
Skills
Lvl 1: Wis +10%
Lvl 40: Earth +4
Lvl 50: Wis +20%
Rebirth Skill Agi/Wis +10%

Builds
Earth +4, Wis +20%, Agi/Wis +10% I love that he gets an agi boost, It really makes him that much better at being a caster. Trust me, that extra speed boost can really save you.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool > Chaotic > Sexy : Powerful

Ifrit
Lvl 15: Fire +3
Lvl 30: Phys +2
Lvl 40: Phys +3

Builds
Phys +3, Fire +4, Atk +25% Anyone want to ask SE why they did this to Ifrit? So many ele skills and yet NO WISDOM. Put a Phys +4 on this guy after you rb him, the only way to make him worth a darn.

Types
Chaotic : Brave > Fast : Powerful : Cool > Sexy : Int

Juggernaut
Skills
Lvl 40: Phys +4
Lvl 50: Def -20%

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Quick Strike This guy is really slow, but he has really high atk. This makes his QS really powerful! He is a really good opening Coli card, due to his lower speed I think he does ok behind LS as well, but your ATB might suffer from this choice.

Types
Chaotic> Fast : Powerful > Brave : Cool > Int : Sexy

Lightning Lord
Skills
Lvl 1: Lightning +2
Lvl 15: Lightning +3
Lvl 30: Wis +20%
Lvl 40: Greater Heal
Rebirth Skill: Wis -20%

Builds
Wis +20%, Lightning +4, Wis -20% This guy is seriously undermined by the fact that his atk is higher than his wisdom. It leaves you asking WHYYYYYY, but... he still makes a better caster simply because his buff and debuff skill.

Types

Mephistopheles
Skills
Lvl 1: Dark +3
Lvl 15: Wis +20%
Lvl 40: Energy Drain
Lvl 50: Dark +4

Builds
Wis +20%, Dark +4, Agi/Wis +10% He is and always will be a caster, love his buffs.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool > Sexy : Chaotic : Powerful

Sucellus
Skills
Lvl 15: Physical +2
Lvl 30: Lightning +3
Lvl 40: Physical +3

Builds
Phys +3, Lightning +4, Atk/Wis +10% Yet another guardian SE ruined with a skill set that makes no sense. This guy is a caster....

Types

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:56 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Atlas
Skills
Lvl 15: Atk +10%
Lvl 40: Atk +20%
Rebirth Skill: Last Stand

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Last Stand This really should be the only build on an atlas. I would consider any other skills grossly misskilled.

Types
Chaotic > Fast > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Crocell
Skills
Lvl 15: Wis -20%
Lvl 30: Death +3
Lvl 40: Wis +20%
Lvl 50: Self-Destruct

Builds
Death +3, Wis +20% or wis/agi +10%, Self-Destruct Known as the gambler build, why? Because neither death nor SD are 100% success rate. That doesn't mean this build isn't good. it just means that some people prefer not to do it. If you don't like death I would suggest adding an ele+4 to her to make her an SD/Caster. I am more in favor of this build than the other. The only reason to take the agi/wis boost over the wis only boost is an agi boost. Agi means a lot with a gambler build, but I would still suggest taking the wis only boost.

Wis +20%, Death +3, Agi/Wis+10%(or wis-20% if you don't want the agi boost) This is a caster build. You can keep the death +3 to keep it gambling but in the case of this build I think you should put an ele +4 stone on her. This build might be getting a bit more attention on Crocell only because there are better SD Gamblers out there now, for instance. Rebirthed Pandora or Alm/Mighty Valentine Specter.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Sexy (SD Build only) > Chaotic : Powerful

Fujin
Skills
Lvl 1: Wind +2
Lvl 15: Wind +3
Lvl 40: Def -20%
Rebirth Skill: Revive

Builds
Phys +4, Def -20% or Wis -20%, Revive Physical build, another alternative for this is to drop the revive and give both debuffs but I am a true believer in keeping revive. Some people say it kills his killing potential, but when he's physically built I do not agree. The debuff you take in this case is your choice, Def will make you do more dmg, wis will make you take less dmg from attackers.

Wind +3, Wis -20%, Revive The Caster build. You should add an ele 4 as soon as you can. NEVER take the def debuff with a caster build. You may be asking me why but...the def debuff really only works on a physical build.

Types
Fast : Int (Wis Build) : Chaotic (Phys Build) > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Sexy

Hoarfrost Phoenix
Skills
Lvl 1: Revive
Lvl 15: Water +2
Lvl 30: First Strike
Lvl 50: Water +3

Builds
Revive, First Strike, Agi/Wis +10% or Water +3 I am so very torn on this because in my opinion you should never get rid of Revive or First Strike...I think in most cases you should drop the buff. HF Nix is really better as a caster and his wis buff is useless without an ele attack. But some people vote on taking the agi/wis buff for the extra and prefer scratching. I think this ultimately comes down to type. Sure Powerful and Chaotic aren't best types but they are better at physical at that point. You can take the buff or a phys+3 in that case, but any other type and you should take the ele.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool > Powerful > Chaotic : Sexy

Morrighan
Skills
Lvl 15: Phys +3
Lvl 40: Phys +4
Lvl 50: Quick Strike
Rebirth Skill: Last Stand

Builds Atk +20% or Phys +4, Quick Strike, Last Stand Oh one of those guardians that leave you questioning whether to change things around. I think most people prefer Quick Strike and Last Stand, and don't get me wrong... Morri is great no matter how you cut her. But I am one of those people who wonder how it works with performance...I want Morri to kill as many guardians as possible and I wonder if by removing the Phys +4/Atk +20% combo and keeping only one of the QS or LS if she kills more. Its something I contemplate often....but for the sake of trade value I would suggest actually letting this sexy lady scratch her way to victory and drop that phys +4 for LS, QS and Atk +20%.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Cool : brave : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Raijin
Skills
Lvl 15: Lighting +3
Lvl 30: Phys +2
Rebirth Skill: Revive

Builds
Phys +3, Lightning +4, Revive One of those guardians that is all about type when you come to builds. If he's a better phys attacker add a phys +4, if he's a better caster add another ele+4. It may also depend on what your decks demand too. But honestly...in my personal opinion this guy should be a caster.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool > Chaotic : Sexy : Powerful

Shiva
Skills
Lvl 40: Agi -20%

Builds
Wis +20%, Water +4, Agi/Wis+10% (maybe agi -20% if you prefer) Shiva is one of those guardians where it really is no question what she is. This lady is a caster, and she won't let you forget it, each Skill she gets points to this fact.

Types

Stymphalian Bird
Skills
Lvl 15: Def -20%
Lvl 40: Agi +20%

Builds
Def -20% or Agi +20%, Phys +4, Quick Strike Ok well, in the long run Def -20% will get you the extra kills. But some people will disagree with that, and ultimately its your choice. This guy does have pretty mad agility and can benefit from it.

Types
Fast > Chaotic > Cool : Sexy : Brave(No DC)> Powerful : Int

Thor
Skills
Lvl 1: Lightning +3
Lvl 15: Def +20%
Lvl 30: Phys +4
Lvl 40: Atk +20%
Lvl 50: Last Stand
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Def +10%

Builds
Atk+20%, Phys +4, Last Stand This is pretty much the only build I would ever do, this guy is a true beast! But some might take a minor atk reduction for the extra def on the atk/def buff. Up to you but I am in favor of the best atk buff on this guy.

Types
Chaotic : Fast > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:56 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Anubis
Skills
Lvl 30: Dark +4
Lvl 50: Atk +25%

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +3, Atk +25% PLEASE put a phys +4 on this guy as soon as possible! Even if his wisdom is higher(only on Int type) nothing can replace 45% buff to atk... So lets just skip any other possible build here, its not worth it, I would consider any other build grossly misskilled.

Types
Chaotic : Fast : Brave> Powerful : Cool > Sexy : Int

Behemoth
Skills
Lvl 1: Last Stand
Lvl 15: Earth +2
Lvl 20: Def +20%
Lvl 50: Earth +3

Builds
Last Stand, Phys +3, Atk/Def +10% Well heres another one you should throw a Phys +4 on and forget about those ele attacks (I mean...his atk is only what 400-600 points higher than wis depending on his type? Minus the Wise/Int of course...). Very slow but damn can he be tanky!

Types
Chaotic : Brave > Fast > Cool : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Kali
Skills
Lvl 20: Dark +3
Rebirth Skill: Phys +4

Builds
Def -20%, Dark +4, Wis -20% The Caster build, yeah def minus is a little useless for her if shes using ele attacks...but if she dies and you have a phys attacker after her you won't regret it.

Def -20%, Phys +4, Wis -20% The Physical build. Shes better as a caster unless you have chaotic or powerful because then her atk is higher than her wisdom. This would be the build to take in that case because she doesn't have buffs instead she has the double debuff.

Def -20%/Wis -20% (more than likely wis), Dark +4, Phys +4 The hybrid build. While this build is rare some people do it. Why? Because It means in cases where her Dark +4 won't OHKO but the Phys +4 will she will use the phys +4. It can make her a bit more diverse in some lineups. But will hurt her trade value.

Types
Fast : Chaotic(Phys Build) : Int(WBuild) > Brave : Powerful : Cool > Sexy

Marchosias
Skills
Lvl 1: phys +3
Lvl 15: Fire +3
Lvl 20: Atk/Agi +10%
Lvl 30: Quick Strike

Builds
Atk/Agi +10% or Atk/Def +10%, Quick Strike, Phys +4 Marchosias has some interesting buffs, all about the multi buff. I would take the atk/agi buff personally because it raises kill ability, but some people prefer the survivability. I will not say which is better because really it depends on the situation. I will also put here, brave is generally bad...because the inability to double cast even when fully stoned.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Powerful : Cool > Brave : Sexy : Int

Mictlantecuhtli
Skills
Lvl 1: Self-Destruct
Lvl 15: Wis +10%
Lvl 20: Poison +3
Lvl 30: Poison +4
Rebirth Skill: Def/Wis +10%

Builds
Self-Destruct or Def/Wis +10%, Poison +4, Wis +20% Honestly, I would suggest not dropping the Self-Destruct, but some people prefer the pure caster build. But honestly hes going to die quick either way and if he has a chance to kill upon his death, i'd rather have that ability around.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Sexy (SD Build only) : Cool > Powerful : Chaotic

Nuada
Skills

Builds
Last Stand, Atk +20% or Atk/Def +10%, Phys +4 For me this is his only build, but some people may suggest the Atk/Def in place of atk only. But I, as I have said in the past, am a big fan of kill ability.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave > Powerful : Cool > Int : Sexy

Pandora
Skills
Lvl 20: Atk-20%
Rebirth Skill: Death +4

Builds
Self Destruct, Wis -20%, Light +4 or Death +4. Whether you want light or death is up to you. I like the occasional gamble guardian so I would build her with death. Some people might also debate on the debuffs, but really because her type wis debuff is the best to take. That being said, if you drop SD you can fit in too, but like other SD guardians I will never suggest the dropping of SD.

Types
Fast: Int > Sexy : Cool : Chaotic > Powerful : Brave

Serenade Banshee
Skills
Lvl 1: Death +1
Lvl 15: Death +2
Lvl 30: Death +3
Lvl 50: Death +4
Rebirth Skill: Def/Agi +10%

Builds
Wis +20%, Death +4, Def/Agi +10% Big Sister Banshee, unfortunately without Revival but shes still a good guardian!

Types

Sphinx Empress
Skills
Lvl 1: Quick Strike
Lvl 20: Wis -20%
Lvl 50: Light +3
Rebirth Skill: Wis +20%

Builds
Quick Strike, Light +3, Wis +20% Caster Build. Suggesting that you add that light +4 because shes so much more useful with it! This is the build for that Int Type but Fast, Brave, Cool, and Sexy also make good Casters for her.

Quick Strike, Atk +20%, Phys +3 If you have a chaotic or Powerful type you should go with this. But any SE can be built as the physical attacker so long as its not INT. Add a Phys +4 as soon as you can!

Types
Fast : Chaotic(Phys Build) : Int(Wis Build) > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Sexy

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:56 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Abaddon
Skills
Lvl 1: Sap
Lvl 20: Def +25%
Lvl 50: Poison +4

Builds
Sap, Dark +4 or Poison +4, Def/Wis +10% In my opinion this is his best build. You can drop some extra Wis and go for more survivability but I wouldn't suggest it. I also think you should keep Sap, that skill can give you a huge upper hand.

Types
Int : Fast : Brave > Cool > Sexy : Chaotic : powerful

Charybdis
Skills
Lvl 50: Deft Step
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Agi +10%

Builds
Last Stand, Phys +4, Deft Step You can argue that atk/agi could be a useful skill, and you'd be right. But Unless you want to make her useless offensively I wouldn't suggest going beyond this build.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave > Powerful : Cool > Sexy : Int

Cthulhu
Skills
Lvl 1: Ethereal Pulse
Lvl 20: Dark +4

Builds
Ethereal Pulse, Dark +4 or Phys +4, Atk/Wis +10% Choose his build based on his type or by preference because some types can do either. He can be a caster or a physical attacker.

Types
Fast : Int(Wis Build) : Chaotic(Phys build) > Brave : Powerful(Phys build) : Cool > Sexy

Gandharva
Skills
Lvl 30: Atk -20%
Lvl 50: Wind +4
Rebirth Skill: Phys +4

Builds
Caster : EP, Wis -20%, Wind +4 I don't think I'd ever build him as an phys so if at all possible go with this build.

Phys: Ep, Wis -20%, Phys +4 Yeah....doesn't make much sense...

Types
Fast : Int > Brave > Cool > Chaotic : Sexy : Powerful

Lilith
Skills
Lvl 1: Deft Step
Lvl 30: Agi +20%

Builds
Deft Step, Wis +20%, Dark +4 In my personal opinion is the build you should use, I will probably have some debates on whether agi/wis +10% will be better.

Types

Palladium
Skills
Lvl 20: Atk/Def +10%

Builds
Last Stand, Phys +4, Atk +25% or atk/def +10% Personally I'd go with the OHKO ability and take Atk +25%. I'm not convinced that extra 10% of def is worth taking.

Types
Chaotic : Fast > Brave > Cool : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Poseidon
Skills
Lvl 1: Gigant Smash

Builds
Gigant Smash, Water +3, Wis +20% You can add an ele +4 to him but keep in mind that an ele +4 is very unlikely to be used and costs the same as gigant smash.

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Cool > Powerful : Int > Sexy

Selkie
Skills
Lvl 20: Atk +10%
Lvl 30: Water +4
Lvl 50: Sap
Rebirth Skill: Wis +20%

Builds
QS, Water +4, Sap If you want to drop QS or Sap (which I would HIGHLY discourage) take wis +20% in its place. But...Don't do it...please...

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Brave (NO DC) > Chaotic : Powerful : Sexy

Ungur
Skills
Lvl 15: Heal
Lvl 20: Light +3

Builds
Ethereal Pulse or Wis +20%, Light +4, Wis +25% I know Ethereal Pulse is one of those new skills, and in the future it will be useful but not as much now...but That huge gain as a caster is also pretty tempting. I will leave this up to you guys on which you choose. I would choose the 45% wis boost.

Types
Int : Fast > Brave : Cool > Chaotic : Sexy : Powerful

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 09:03 PM by Trisi.)

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 11:08 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Artemis
Skills
Lvl 15: Agi +10%
Lvl 30: Light +4
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Agi +10%

Builds
Sap, Atk/Agi +10%, Phys +4

Sap, Atk/Agi +10%, Light +4

Types
Cool Only

Bahamut
Skills
Lvl 1: Atk +20%
Lvl 15: Phsy +2
Lvl 20: Fire +3

Builds
Dark +4, Wis +20%, Atk/WIs +10% Caster Build

Atk +20%, Phys +2, Atk/Wis +10% Add A phys +4 and he is a good attacker.

Types
Fast : Chaotic(Phys Build) : Int(Wis Build) > Cool : Brave(No DC) > Powerful : Sexy

Christmas Banshee
Skills
Lvl 1: Death +2
Lvl 30: Death +4

Builds
Wis +20%, Death +4, Dark +4 (If you want to drop dark or death add Def/Agi +10%)

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool > Sexy : Powerful : Chaotic

Deadman Titan
Skills
Lvl 30: Dark +3
Rebirth Skill: Self-Destruct

Builds
Wis -20%, Dark+ 4, Self-Destruct

Types

Gilgamesh
Skills
Lvl 15: Lightning +3
Lvl 30: Agi -20%
Rebirth Skill: Agi + 25%

Builds
LS, Wis +20%, Lightning +4

Types

Hellfire Vimana
Skills
Lvl 1: Fire +4
Lvl 15: Def +20%
Lvl 50: Self-Destruct
Rebirth Skill: TBA?

Builds
Fire +4 or Light +4, Wis +20%, Self-Destruct

Types
Cool Only

Idun
Skills
Lvl 1: Wis +10%
Lvl 20: Earth +4

Builds
Earth +4 or Water +4, Wis +20%, Def/Agi +10%

Types
Cool Only

Iron Maiden
Skills
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Atk +10%

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Agi/Atk +10%

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Cool : Powerful : Brave (No DC) > Sexy : Int

Jolly Old Azi Dahaka
Skills
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Wis +20%

Builds
Last Stand, Light +4, Wis +20%

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Chaotic : Powerful > Sexy

Lord of the Inferno
Skills

Builds
Wis +10%, Wis +20%, Fire +4 Caster Build

Def +20% or Wis +20%, Fire +4, Atk/Def +10% Add a Phys +4 and he can be physical although he is better as a caster.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Chaotic(Phys Build) > Poweful : Sexy

Requim Banshee
Skills
Lvl 1: Dark +2
Rebirth Skill: Dark +4

Builds
Wis -20%, Revive, Dark +4

Types

Yuletide Lich
Skills
Lvl 1: Life Drain
Lvl 20: Dark +4

Builds
Dark +4 or Light +4, Revive, Agi/Wis +10%

Types

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 11:37 PM by BoomerBaby.)

Bahamut (FFXIII)
Skills

Builds
Self -Destruct, Atk +20%, Phys +4

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Powerful : Brave : Cool : Sexy(SD Build Only) > Int

Barbariccia
Skills
Lvl 30: Agi -20%
Rebirth Skill: Deft Step

Builds
QS, Wind +4, DS

Types
Fast : Int > Powerful : Brave : Cool : Sexy > Chaotic

Brynhildr (FFXIII)
Skills
Lvl 20: Fire +3
Lvl 30: Fire +4
Rebirth Skill: Wis/Def +10%

Builds
SD/Caster Build: Self-Destruct, Fire +4, Wis +20% Some users don't like SD because it doesn't have a guaranteed cast rate, but Bryn can work as an SD/Caster because of his skill set. Even though he does a little less damage than his caster only build, I prefer this build because when SD does shoot off it can really save your skin or give you an unexpected extra kill.

Caster Build: Fire +4, Wis +20%, Wis/Def +10% This one would do a bit more damage per move than the SD build and because of his high mp he can triple cast. But the disadvantage here is that Bryn really isn't a tank, therefore he probably won't survive long enough to do the extra damage.

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Sexy(SD Build Only) > Powerful : Chaotic

Cactuar King (FFXIII)
Skills
Lvl 15: Death +3
Lvl 30: Revie

Builds
Death +3, Revive, Agi/Wis +10%

Types

Cagnazzo
Skills
Lvl 1: Water +3
Lvl 20: Atk -20%
Lvl 50: Def +25%
Rebirth Skill: Deadly Reflex

Builds
Wis -20%, Water +4, DR

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Int : Brave : Cool : Sexy > Powerful

Chocobo Eater (FFXIII)
Skills
Lvl 15: Atk -20%

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Atk/Def +10%

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Powerful : Cool : Brave > Sexy : Int

Dark Divinity
Skills
Rebirth Skill: Agi +20%

Builds
Revive, Atk +20%, Phys +4

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Powerful : Cool > Sexy : Int

Gilgamesh (FFV)
Skills
Lvl 1: phys +2
Lvl 15: phys +3
Lvl 20: agi/def +10%
Lvl 30: phys +4
Lvl 50: Deft Step
Rebirth Skill: Atk +20%

Builds
Phys +4, Deft Step, Atk +20%

Types
Chaotic : Fast : Brave > Cool > Powerful > Sexy : Int

Golbez
Skills
Lvl 50: Last Stand
Rebirth Skill: Mind Rift

Builds
Dark +4, LS, MR

Types
Fast : Int : Brave > Cool : Sexy > Powerful : Chaotic

Hecatonchier (FFXIII)
Skills

Builds
Last Stand, Atk +20%, Phys +4

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Powerful : Brave : Cool > Sexy : Int

Idun-O'-Lantern
Skills
Lvl 1: Deft Step
Lvl 20: Earth +3
Lvl 50: Earth +4
Rebirth Skill: Full Barrier

Builds
DS, Water +4, FB

Types
Fast : Int > : Brave : Cool : Sexy > Chaotic : Powerful

Lady of the Vortex
Skills
Lvl 1: Def -20%

Builds
Wis -20%, Wind +4, Wis +25%

Types

Lord of Crags
Skills
Lvl 1: Def +20%
Lvl 30: Def -20%
Rebirth Skill: Def +25%

Builds
Def +20% or Def -20%, Phys +4, Def +25%

Types
Chaotic : Brave > Fast > Powerful : Cool > Sexy : Int

Lord of the Whorl
Skills
Rebirth Skill: atk/wis +10%

Builds
Phys +4, Water +4, atk/wis +10%

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Powerful : Cool > Int : Sexy

Odin (FFXIII)
Skills

Builds
Quick Strike, Wis +20%, Lightning +4

Types

Odin (FFV)
Skills
Lvl 1: phys +3
Lvl 15: light +3
Lvl 20: Phys +4
Lvl 30: def +20%
Lvl 50: Gigant Smash
Rebirth Skill: Atk +20%

Builds
Phys +4, Gigant Smash, Atk +20%

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Cool : Powerful > Sexy : Int

Omega (FFV)
Skills
Lvl 50: Sap

Builds
I am going to have a bit of trouble listing this, mainly because I really think hes too weak with both SD and Sap...for trade value definitely keep both and wis +25% otherwise...if you are going to use him it is up to you. Personally I would build him Light +4, Sap, Wis +25%

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Sexy(SD Build) : Brave > Chaotic : Powerful

Primal Bahamut
Skills
Lvl 1: Wis +20%
Lvl 15: Dark +2
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Wis +20%

Builds
Wis +20%, Dark +4, Agi/Wis +20%

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Brave > Powerful : Sexy : Chaotic

Pumpkin Chunkin' Iblis
Skills
Lvl 20: Phys +4
Lvl 30: Last Stand
Rebirth Skill: Mind Rift

Builds
Sap, LS, MR

Types
Fast : Brave > Chaotic : Cool : Sexy > Powerful : Int

Rubicante
Skills
Lvl 30: Fire +4
Lvl 50: Wis +25%
Rebirth Skill: Sap

Builds
Fire +4, Wis +25%, Sap

Types
Fast : Int > Brave : Cool : Sexy > Powerful : Chaotic

Scarmiglione
Skills
Lvl 1: Revival

Builds
Rev, Phys +4, Atk +25%

Types
Fast : Brave > Chaotic : Cool : Sexy > Powerful : Int

Shinryu (FFV)
Skills
Lvl 1: Atk -20%
Lvl 30: Quick Strike
Rebirth Skill: Ethereal Pulse

Builds
Wis -20%, Quick Strike, Water +4 You know this is another one of those weird ones. But I much prefer QS over EP.

Quick Strike, Water +4, Ethereal Pulse Leaving this up to you guys, I prefer the first build but EP will have some good uses and might make it worth it to some decks Smile

Types
Fast : Int > Brave > Cool > Sexy : Chaotic : Powerful

Siren (FFV)
Skills
Lvl 15: Death +3
Lvl 20: Agi/Wis +10%
Lvl 30: Poison +4
Rebirth Skill: Sap

Builds
This will be another I have a hard time choosing a build for. You can undermine her ability to kill easily if you aren't careful, but I will list some possible builds.
Revive, Death +3, Sap < Gambler
Revive, Death +3 or Poison +4, Wis +20% < Caster/Revive
Death +3 or Poison +4, Wis +20%, Sap < Caster/Sap

Types
Fast : Int > Cool : Brave(NO DC on some builds) > Sexy : Chaotic : Powerful

Shiva (FFXIII)
Skills
Lvl 30: Physical +4
Lvl 50: Death +4

Builds
Atk +20%, Phys +4, Death +4

Types
Fast : Chaotic > Brave : Powerful : Cool > Int : Sexy

Post Navigation
1. Introduction
2. Berneside Plains
3. Glaverow Volcano
4. Stormreach Snowfields
5. Deadmoon Desert
6. Cerulean Deep
10. Reserved

RE: Closed until Finished - No posting 03-17-2014, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 10:58 PM by BoomerBaby.)
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)