logo

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.21 Average
Official deck help thread
Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 09:21 AM by BoomerBaby.)
Looking for new expert advisors/helpers...well, there are much more requests than what the can be coped with...please understand that everyone may be busy in real life
Please DO NOT post new requests...it is really hard to work through all of them with so little help, kindly asking for understanding

The QnA section seems to have a lot of threads recently asking about deck helping advices. What order should my deck have? What auras should I use? Which coli should I join? I would like to request other players and veterans to join in and help everyone evaluate their deck line-ups.
To avoid clutter of deck help threads in the QnA section all of deck help related questions can be handled in here itself, leaving the section open for more visibility on other game related QnA.

S/S+ rankers out there, you shouldn't need to ask for help Tongue But you should be giving help instead..Thanks

I will help as much as I can and hopefully the community will help out. Please do not be upset if your deck help advice takes time, due to our hectic schedules.
Please post your deck help requests in this thread.

Disclaimer: "This thread is just a friendly service. Deck helpers are not responsible for any loss of streak you might get in coli. Ultimately, you are yourself responsible for your deck line-up. We can only give advices based on what we know."

List of current expert Advisors (volunteers):

Remini

capodad

Echidna
Shinespark
wishiewish
IvaliceMog
Xannon
Cupidsoul
Cyber_b
tedddybear
dookdig
Xiao Ji Yi
Indy

LuL7n7
KennyCX

List of inactive/hiatus/retired advisors:
CoffeeMochi

Please feel free to help out and I will add you to the list Smile the above list contains the dedicated members who will help out as much as we can and as long as we can.

Please avoid making new threads for deck help. Please give us some time to reply. I guess deck help isn't as urgent as trades. But even with a big group of advisors, we can't be here all the time. Your requests are our priority however. If no one responds for 24 hours or so, please feel free to pm me and I will help whenever I'm on. Or pm one of the members on the above list. But please avoid sending messages unless extremely urgent. Please don't spam the other advisor inbox. But please take consent of the other advisors when you pm them. Thanks and have fun. Please thank and support your advisors

Rule 0 for everyone: PLEASE read those excellent deck help guides below, I know they are quite ancient, but still give a good basis.
If anyone is willing to post an updated version of those guides feel free to do so, drop me a pm and I will add it to the list.

LuL7n7's strategies and tips:
General Deck Building Stragegies and Tips

CoffeeMochi's Decking strategies from head to toes:

Decking Strategy From Head to Toes- 1. Basic Battle Mechanism

Decking Strategy From Head to Toes- 2. Special Skills Explained/Implication

Decking Strategy From Head to Toes- 3. Framework for Optimal Decking

Cupidsoul's Advanced deck building tips:
Advanced deck building tips

The following rules have been laid down by the mod team
Rules for deck help requestors/forum users
1. Read disclaimer and read and follow rule 0.
2. Have at least 3 rep before posting a request
3. Only one request per 2 weeks per user is allowed and only if some significant changes have occured
4. Follow the template below and give all necessary infomation in one post. Otherwise, it creates a lot of unnecessary backlog.
5. Be patient and understanding with the thread and its advisors.
6. If your request has been missed, then please quote yourself and post it again to ensure a response. The thread moves very quickly and it's easy to miss a post, so please be patient.
7. Please do not argue rudely with the advisors. If you have a problem with the advice, PM them and be polite. This is a volunteer thread. No one works for anybody. If you have a problem with the quotations or behaviour of any of the thread advisors, send Remini a PM.
8. If you are unsure about an advice, you are welcome to ask another advisor for another opinion. Further discussion about your deck advice can be done in the thread, but please be considerate to other requests too.
9. Anyone and everyone is welcome to give their honest and unbiased opinion of a deck line-up. Not only the official advisors can help, but everyone. If you want to help and state your opinion please follow the rules for advisors. If you want to join the official list of advisors, please PM Remini.
10. There is NO perfect deck. Do not expect to win every battle. We want to help improve the perfomance of your deck, but no one can guarantee success.

Rules for deck help advisors
1. Advisors should use this thread to help others to create a good deck. Do not post non-serious advices. Please be aware that the requestors have put their trust in you by asking for help.
2. All requests must be handled in the order they are received and not in the order you are comfortable with responding to. The thread is first come first serve.
3. When giving out advice please give as much reasoning as you can. Please only use the cards that the requestor has given. Recommendations can be given with enough supporting reasoning.
4. All advisors have a level they belong to indicated by the colour code in the opening post. It doesn't mean too much. Remini and capodad will supervise this thread. All advisors are green, Lul and Kenny are not really members, but a little bit involved in this thread.
5. This thread is intended to help and learn. Deck building is a constant process of learning and experimenting. Advisors will share their view and their experience. Giving out wrong advice blatantly isn't allowed.
6. If any forum user harasses you or argues rudely with you, report them to the thread supervisors for them to handle the issue. You guys are important for this thread. Thank you for all your time, dedication and hard-work. The thread is what it is, thanks to each and every one of you.

Rules for aspiring deck advisors/users who want to join the team
1. Follow the rules for deck help requestors/advisors
2. Start replying to requests in the order they are received
3. When you have responded enough and think you are ready, send me a PM and I will review your responses and if it's reasonable, will add you to the official team.

Template to be used in this thread
current participating coli (+rank): Masters/Vets/Elite (B+)
current deck order:
lvl x type X card A (+skillset)
lvl x type X card B (+skillset)
lvl x type X card C (+skillset)
lvl x type X card D (+skillset)
lvl x type X card E (+skillset)
lvl x type X card F (+skillset)
lvl x type X card G (+skillset)
lvl x type X card H (+skillset)
lvl x type X card I (+skillset)
lvl x type X card J (+skillset)
back benchers: up to three cards(+skillset, type, lvl) for Masters, up to two non-bordered cards(+skillset, type, lvl) + one bordered card(+skillset, type, lvl) for Vets/Elite
current aura cards(+lvl):
red aura card Y
blue aura card Z
back bench auras: up to one red aura card(+lvl) + one blue aura card(+lvl)
(important)reasoning for that deck line-up: ...
Requestors are expected to at least have some idea about deck building.

In brackets are additional info that requestors can provide.

Signature
[Image: nmzkstyo.gif]
My new self-created siggy...and the mod team logo designed by our artists Alysha and verts. nutmagz was here.
Also lookig for a Alm fast Ichi fooder, please pm me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 04:03 PM by jmpruett.)
Post Hey Guys, I guess I'll start this party off! Thank you so much in advance

current participating coli : Vets currently A rank
current deck order:
AceR Angra (BG, Rev, atk+25)
Zerk Marcho (atk/agi+10, QS, phys4)
Mighty coolR Rubi (fire4, Wis+20, wis+25)
Wise DT (wis+20, mecha4, atk/wis+10)
AceR Fujin (Agi+20, Wind4, Rev)
Wise IQ (DS, EP, dark4)
Mighty Stalwart Cthulhu (wis-20, death4, Rev)
AceR odin (def+20, Phys4, atk+25)
Wise DZ (Ep, Poison4, Wis+20)
AceR Gandring (QS, Agi+20, Phys4)

back benchers: Mighty BraveR Nike claus (clean exp mp), I also have 117iii trying to decide what to buy/ saving for something big

aura:
Grendel lvl 3
Muse lvl 1

reasoning for that deck line-up:
Well, I tried to go for alternating fast and slow. I started with my angra because I don't think I have any really good starters and if he gets sapped by someone it only affects revive. DZ replaced my old gilga and he is an okay tank so I kept my Gandering at the back to finish off anyone left over. I know I could buy a few low/mid level AceRs, but I don't want to have to look into replacing them in like 2 weeks.

Signature
Be kind to one another! ^.^
I am female!
On other forums I go by anonymouse!
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Post Alright folks, lets see what you can do with this monstrosity.

Coliseum: Vets (S-rank)

01. Mighty Sonic Nike Claus (sap/revivie/light4)
02. AceR Abaddon (sap, poison4, def/wis +10%)
03. CoolR Highfiend Abaddon (sap, sd, dr)
04. AceR Azazel (wis20, MM, light4)
05. AceR Hephaestus (qs, dr, fb)
06. AceR Titania (mr, mm, lightning4)
07. AceR Prometheus (def40, dr, atk/def10)
08. Mighty Sonic Titania (wis-40, mm, light4)
09. AceR Ladon (fb, ep, phy4)
10. AceR Snegurochka (sap, ds, fire4.x)

Aura1: Belphegor lv03
Aura2: Asmodeus lv03

Bench:
01. AceR Horsemaiden Sleipnir (sap, qs, phy4)
02. AceR Sugaar (fb, lightning4, agi25)
03. Mighty Wise Serpentress Lamia (wis-20, qs, poison4)

Reasoning: Border Titania was released, so I felt that now is the time to try something new and exciting: build a good mana martyr/deadly reflex chain. Mana martyr is an ability that that messes up standard strategies for a lot of cards, as well as one that provides other cards with the optimal conditions needed for their success.

Onto the lineup:
spot 1-3: Nike is there to stop the endless chain of MMI starters. While it is true that sometimes she fails sap and just dies, her track record has been good so far. The pair of abaddons are there to solidify the advantage and maybe get a sd reset for the incoming Azazel.

spot 4-8: This is a mm-dr chain. Azazel is really good with Belphegor and fully capable of taking out up to three cards, while soaking significant damage. I put Hephaestus after him because there are times he would be sapped/run out of mana and provide enough scratch damage to warrant a QS followup. I do not rely on the QS but it is nice when it happens. If mm fires off, the card that killed him is forced to scratch brawl with a deadly reflex user, which usually ends in my favor. That is followed well by Titania who is typically a 1-for-1 card, with the added benefit of zapping the mana of whatever killed her.

Titania is squishy so I decided to disregard any scratch possibility and follow up with IF Prometheus. If there is one card that benefits immensely from positioning, it is him. IF would normally be a liability as he dies to all ele4 attacks and requires phy4 to secure an one hit kill. However, when you factor in mana martyr, it quickly becomes apparent that IF version can pick off a zapped card for free. He literally takes 1 damage per scratch from casters and about 1-1.5k from Iblis-like cards. It is not uncommon to see him take out 2 cards if their followup is a physical attacker. Mighty Titania is another solid elemental attacker who has very little KO issues and grows your incremental mana martyr advantage.

Spot 9-10
Ladon is good with the aura, and Snegurochka is capable of finishing off guys. Not sure if Sleipnir would be a better ender.

Random observations/comments: mm/dr does a good job at disrupting ls-qs chains.

------------------
Advice/suggestions would be much appreciated Smile

Signature
[Image: sig20_zpsa6b35990.jpg]
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 04:24 PM by Remini.)
(01-18-2014 02:05 PM)jmpruett Wrote:  Hey Guys, I guess I'll start this party off! Thank you so much in advance

current participating coli : Vets currently A rank
current deck order:
AceR Angra (BG, Rev, atk+25)
Zerk Marcho (atk/agi+10, QS, phys4)
Mighty coolR Rubi (fire4, Wis+20, wis+25)
Wise DT (wis+20, mecha4, atk/wis+10)
AceR Fujin (Agi+20, Wind4, Rev)
Wise IQ (DS, EP, dark4)
Mighty Stalwart Cthulhu (wis-20, death4, Rev)
AceR odin (def+20, Phys4, atk+25)
Wise DZ (Ep, Poison4, Wis+20)
AceR Gandring (QS, Agi+20, Phys4)

back benchers: Mighty BraveR Nike claus (clean exp mp), I also have 117iii trying to decide what to buy/ saving for something big

aura:
Grendel lvl 3
Muse lvl 1

reasoning for that deck line-up:
Well, I tried to go for alternating fast and slow. I started with my angra because I don't think I have any really good starters and if he gets sapped by someone it only affects revive. DZ replaced my old gilga and he is an okay tank so I kept my Gandering at the back to finish off anyone left over. I know I could buy a few low/mid level AceRs, but I don't want to have to look into replacing them in like 2 weeks.

Let me try what order I would use..(no guarantee that it actually is good ..)
deck order:
M brave Nike Claus
Acer Angra
Acer Gandring
M cooler Rubi
Zerk Marcho
wise DT
wise DZ
wise IQ
acer Odin
M Stalwart Cthulhu
auras:
same that you already use
resoning: Have Nike Claus as starter, she'll sap most other cards in Vet, unless you meet a sonic Nike Claus..
I thought M Rubi would have LS, but with those wis buff well, put him somewhere behind a fast card. Same, I am a fairly easy oldfashioned player, so also put fast-slow card order.
Have M Cthulhu as last card, revive cards at last place are alway good for a surprise. Big Grin
Oh, and dropped Fujin..he isn't really good, M Nike will be much better with Sap and higher agi+wis.
Get some LS cards maybe? Such that you can replace M Rubi with a decent LS card to place a QS afterwards, another classic: LS-QS combos.

AH @mir: A S rank Vets Big Grin
Hope someone qualified to help you comes, because I am not Tongue

Signature
[Image: nmzkstyo.gif]
My new self-created siggy...and the mod team logo designed by our artists Alysha and verts. nutmagz was here.
Also lookig for a Alm fast Ichi fooder, please pm me.
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 06:09 PM
(01-18-2014 04:02 PM)mir13 Wrote:  Alright folks, lets see what you can do with this monstrosity.

Bench:

Reasoning: Border Titania was released, so I felt that now is the time to try something new and exciting: build a good mana martyr/deadly reflex chain. Mana martyr is an ability that that messes up standard strategies for a lot of cards, as well as one that provides other cards with the optimal conditions needed for their success.

Onto the lineup:
spot 1-3: Nike is there to stop the endless chain of MMI starters. While it is true that sometimes she fails sap and just dies, her track record has been good so far. The pair of abaddons are there to solidify the advantage and maybe get a sd reset for the incoming Azazel.

spot 4-8: This is a mm-dr chain. Azazel is really good with Belphegor and fully capable of taking out up to three cards, while soaking significant damage. I put Hephaestus after him because there are times he would be sapped/run out of mana and provide enough scratch damage to warrant a QS followup. I do not rely on the QS but it is nice when it happens. If mm fires off, the card that killed him is forced to scratch brawl with a deadly reflex user, which usually ends in my favor. That is followed well by Titania who is typically a 1-for-1 card, with the added benefit of zapping the mana of whatever killed her.

Titania is squishy so I decided to disregard any scratch possibility and follow up with IF Prometheus. If there is one card that benefits immensely from positioning, it is him. IF would normally be a liability as he dies to all ele4 attacks and requires phy4 to secure an one hit kill. However, when you factor in mana martyr, it quickly becomes apparent that IF version can pick off a zapped card for free. He literally takes 1 damage per scratch from casters and about 1-1.5k from Iblis-like cards. It is not uncommon to see him take out 2 cards if their followup is a physical attacker. Mighty Titania is another solid elemental attacker who has very little KO issues and grows your incremental mana martyr advantage.

Spot 9-10
Ladon is good with the aura, and Snegurochka is capable of finishing off guys. Not sure if Sleipnir would be a better ender.

------------------

I quite like this lineup and the concept behind it. Very well thought-out and sound. This deck should really highlight MM as a skill that can do some serious damage.

I think Prometheus may be a weak point in your lineup. It could be that I'm not a big fan of him, but in my experience he is too easily taken out by most of the commonly-used casters. But since he's after a MM card that may not be a real issue. I suspect that Prometheus will DR-kill the MM-ed card, but then fall to the next one (assuming it is a caster). If this is true, you might consider swapping Acer and mighty sonic Tit so that AceR will cast MR and let the card kill itself.

A second thought I had is that I've seen a LOT of MMI/PCI closers in S vets lately, so I wonder if AceR Sneg would be stronger somewhere else where she is less likely to get sapped and lose her DS. One possibility is to trade places for Sneg and Ladon, but I don't really care for Ladon as a closer. Never tried him with Belphegor, though.

So I really don't have any major lineup change suggestions right now, just swapping Tits Tongue. I'm curious to hear more about how MM/DR chains work! Smile

06. Mighty Sonic Titania (wis-40, mm, light4)
08. AceR Titania (mr, mm, lightning4)

BTW, I met you in coli last week and it ended badly for me Tongue

Signature
[Image: vJzCas0.jpg][Image: EA_Logo.png]

[Image: MmEVYZY.jpg]
[Image: fwFMxT5.jpg]
[Image: lxMHfFs.jpg]
[Image: tAKA8Mi.jpg]
[Image: Uxd8w8C.jpg]
[Image: VIiyLPa.jpg]
[Image: vWfCPiT.jpg]
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 06:44 PM
(01-18-2014 04:02 PM)mir13 Wrote:  Alright folks, lets see what you can do with this monstrosity.

Bench:

Onto the lineup:

Spot 9-10

------------------

I like your concept and there are already some inputs, so I won't add much.

For S/S+, mostly I see that consists of a strong deck would be a lineup of PCI, Fire Deck and Poison Deck.

I feel Sneg with Fire4.x is weak, and there are two flaws: can't OHKO any fire deck, OR, DS failed (which happens really often).

Maybe you can switch Azazel to the end and insert AceR HMS in her place? Also, one PCI or MMI with successful MR would help you to turn the tide in some situation (not that I am promoting PCI/MMI, but he does help).

Signature
[Image: bCNftAA.gif]
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 08:26 PM
(01-18-2014 06:09 PM)Shinespark Wrote:  I think Prometheus may be a weak point in your lineup. It could be that I'm not a big fan of him, but in my experience he is too easily taken out by most of the commonly-used casters. But since he's after a MM card that may not be a real issue. I suspect that Prometheus will DR-kill the MM-ed card, but then fall to the next one (assuming it is a caster). If this is true, you might consider swapping Acer and mighty sonic Tit so that AceR will cast MR and let the card kill itself.

A second thought I had is that I've seen a LOT of MMI/PCI closers in S vets lately, so I wonder if AceR Sneg would be stronger somewhere else where she is less likely to get sapped and lose her DS....

So I really don't have any major lineup change suggestions right now, just swapping Tits Tongue. I'm curious to hear more about how MM/DR chains work! Smile

I am unsure I follow the reasoning behind swapping the Titanias. If Prometheus was killed by a caster, would it not be better to have something with -wis40 come in?

I have tried a few different configurations and noticed that overall performance is better if I shift the Prometheus towards the second half of the lineup. People often place their ibliss/physical damage dealers towards the end, so it is less likely to have him blown up by something like a Selkie. I'm attaching a screenshot illustrate. Barring abnormal proc rate behavior, I have had similar results even when facing the qs/ls chains that feature lindwurm/dd/etc.

And yeah MMI start, PCI ender is quite common. He's really good at preserving advantage, but not scary if I can get him to blow his sap elsewhere.

Out of curiosity, what do you feel was the strong part of the lineup, and what was the weak one when you faced it.

(01-18-2014 06:44 PM)capodad Wrote:  For S/S+, mostly I see that consists of a strong deck would be a lineup of PCI, Fire Deck and Poison Deck.

I feel Sneg with Fire4.x is weak, and there are two flaws: can't OHKO any fire deck, OR, DS failed (which happens really often).

Maybe you can switch Azazel to the end and insert AceR HMS in her place? Also, one PCI or MMI with successful MR would help you to turn the tide in some situation (not that I am promoting PCI/MMI, but he does help).

I have noticed the issue with fire decks and snegu. It is probably why I decided to get myself AceR Horsemaiden. Been testing her against users that I know are on the Kaneki plan, and so far it has been promising. She appears much more stable if she enters with me ahead. Unfortunately I don't have anything capable soloing 2, so if I fall behind...I guess them's the breaks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Signature
[Image: sig20_zpsa6b35990.jpg]
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Post Hi everyone. Thanks for taking the time to help the community. I appreciate it.

Coliseum: Masters (A/A+)

1. CoolR PCI (Sap, LS, MR)
2. Stalwart Dwarven Tank (wis20, mech4, poison4)
3. Berserk Minotaur Sergeant (GS, DR, LS)
4. Stalwart Abaddon (Sap, poison4, def/wis10)
5. SexyR Ice Queen (DS, water4, EP)
6. Sonic Dragon Zombie (EP, poison4, wis20)
7. ChaoticR Ladon (FB, phys4, EP)
8. BraveR Odin (phys4, atk25, def-20)
9. CoolR Andromeda (FB, wis25, water4)
10. Acer Iblis (Sap, MR, SD)

Aura1: Cerpinus lvl 1
Aura2: Alcyone lvl 1

Back-ups:
A. Stalwart Ungur (wis20, wis25, water4)
B. None Sad - **Planning on getting a decent type Horsemaiden**
C. None Sad

So as you may see I have a very unconventional deck. Lots of strange rbs and not very many choices has put me to the point where I need help. I'm very new to organizing my own deck, so I decided to read the guides to structuring a deck. Theres was a bunch of "rules" floating around in my head while I made this lineup. The first rule I followed was - fast, slow, fast, slow. This wasn't that easy though as I don't really know whats considered "fast" these days.
Next thing I did was try to go magic, physical, magic, physical. I think I did a little better at this than the fast, slow rule.
The last reason why my deck is like this is because I decided to try to use the simulator II on the gccards website. I put my deck up against itself and kept switching around my deck until it could win 95 percent of the time vs. itself. This was probably a terrible idea, but I wanted to see if it could work. Im certainly not looking to go into S+, but some occasional mighties would be nice.
I'm also planning on getting a decent type Horsemaiden, so I would like to know where I would put that.
Thanks in advance for trying to help!

Signature
IGN: Doctorcool (lvl 100ish)
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 09:26 PM
(01-18-2014 08:26 PM)mir13 Wrote:  I am unsure I follow the reasoning behind swapping the Titanias. If Prometheus was killed by a caster, would it not be better to have something with -wis40 come in?

I have tried a few different configurations and noticed that overall performance is better if I shift the Prometheus towards the second half of the lineup. People often place their ibliss/physical damage dealers towards the end, so it is less likely to have him blown up by something like a Selkie. I'm attaching a screenshot illustrate. Barring abnormal proc rate behavior, I have had similar results even when facing the qs/ls chains that feature lindwurm/dd/etc.

And yeah MMI start, PCI ender is quite common. He's really good at preserving advantage, but not scary if I can get him to blow his sap elsewhere.

Out of curiosity, what do you feel was the strong part of the lineup, and what was the weak one when you faced it.

I agree with your placement of Prometheus and the reason behind it, so I think it is in a good spot in your lineup. As for my reason for swapping Titanias, I may be thinking of it backward, and I suppose I can see it both ways since you brought it up.

I didn't phrase it clearly in my first post, but another reason I suggested Acer Titania after Prometheus is because she has higher WIS than sonic mighty. So even if wis-40 almost guarantees a first kill, I suspect that MR plus higher base WIS gives a better chance for a second kill (MR procs - card kills itself; Tit casts to kill second card).

I could be wrong about that, and if you are satisfied with how things are going with both Titanias in their current places then please disregard! Smile

Signature
[Image: vJzCas0.jpg][Image: EA_Logo.png]

[Image: MmEVYZY.jpg]
[Image: fwFMxT5.jpg]
[Image: lxMHfFs.jpg]
[Image: tAKA8Mi.jpg]
[Image: Uxd8w8C.jpg]
[Image: VIiyLPa.jpg]
[Image: vWfCPiT.jpg]
RE: Official deck help thread 01-18-2014, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 10:28 PM by capodad.)
(01-18-2014 08:28 PM)Doctorcool Wrote:  Hi everyone. Thanks for taking the time to help the community. I appreciate it.

Coliseum: Masters (A/A+)

1. CoolR PCI (Sap, LS, MR)
2. Stalwart Dwarven Tank (wis20, mech4, poison4)
3. Berserk Minotaur Sergeant (GS, DR, LS)
4. Stalwart Abaddon (Sap, poison4, def/wis10)
5. SexyR Ice Queen (DS, water4, EP)
6. Sonic Dragon Zombie (EP, poison4, wis20)
7. ChaoticR Ladon (FB, phys4, EP)
8. BraveR Odin (phys4, atk25, def-20)
9. CoolR Andromeda (FB, wis25, water4)
10. Acer Iblis (Sap, MR, SD)

Aura1: Cerpinus lvl 1
Aura2: Alcyone lvl 1

Back-ups:
A. Stalwart Ungur (wis20, wis25, water4)
B. None Sad - **Planning on getting a decent type Horsemaiden**
C. None Sad

So as you may see I have a very unconventional deck. Lots of strange rbs and not very many choices has put me to the point where I need help. I'm very new to organizing my own deck, so I decided to read the guides to structuring a deck. Theres was a bunch of "rules" floating around in my head while I made this lineup. The first rule I followed was - fast, slow, fast, slow. This wasn't that easy though as I don't really know whats considered "fast" these days.
Next thing I did was try to go magic, physical, magic, physical. I think I did a little better at this than the fast, slow rule.
The last reason why my deck is like this is because I decided to try to use the simulator II on the gccards website. I put my deck up against itself and kept switching around my deck until it could win 95 percent of the time vs. itself. This was probably a terrible idea, but I wanted to see if it could work. Im certainly not looking to go into S+, but some occasional mighties would be nice.
I'm also planning on getting a decent type Horsemaiden, so I would like to know where I would put that.
Thanks in advance for trying to help!

Fast/Slow decking is the basic which is a little bit out-dated. Due to DR/MR/SD floating around, it can be no longer applied constantly.

I would suggest you get a cheap Ikega lv3, seeing that half of your deck are physical.

Abby -> Odin -> Mino -> IQ -> PCI -> Ladon -> Andro -> DZ -> DT -> Iblis

Don't see a real starter, so why not through Abby out and hoping their Sapper fails and your successful. Odin comes in to clean up fail sapping Abby and hoping to give little bit of edge to Mino that follows up (since Mino is super slow).

Ladon behind PCI because Ladon should have problem OHKO cards, so it can clean up whatever PCI's LS scratch and hoping Ladon's FB can withstand an elemental attack.

The rests are just fillers that you can switch around, of course, Iblis ends.

Basically I am throwing away the starter and try to win at the end. If you do get a Horse girl, put her behind Mino or PCI.

(01-18-2014 08:26 PM)mir13 Wrote:  
(01-18-2014 06:09 PM)Shinespark Wrote:  I think Prometheus may be a weak point in your lineup. It could be that I'm not a big fan of him, but in my experience he is too easily taken out by most of the commonly-used casters. But since he's after a MM card that may not be a real issue. I suspect that Prometheus will DR-kill the MM-ed card, but then fall to the next one (assuming it is a caster). If this is true, you might consider swapping Acer and mighty sonic Tit so that AceR will cast MR and let the card kill itself.

A second thought I had is that I've seen a LOT of MMI/PCI closers in S vets lately, so I wonder if AceR Sneg would be stronger somewhere else where she is less likely to get sapped and lose her DS....

I am unsure I follow the reasoning behind swapping the Titanias. If Prometheus was killed by a caster, would it not be better to have something with -wis40 come in?

(01-18-2014 06:44 PM)capodad Wrote:  For S/S+, mostly I see that consists of a strong deck would be a lineup of PCI, Fire Deck and Poison Deck.

I have noticed the issue with fire decks and snegu. It is probably why I decided to get myself AceR Horsemaiden. Been testing her against users that I know are on the Kaneki plan, and so far it has been promising. She appears much more stable if she enters with me ahead. Unfortunately I don't have anything capable soloing 2, so if I fall behind...I guess them's the breaks.

I feel that Acer Horse girl should be pretty useful due to large amount of elemental tanker out there, but can still see the trouble of OHKO the next card after QS-kill the previous one. So maybe another QS after her.

Signature
[Image: bCNftAA.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)