logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
*Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account*
*Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 02:47 AM by 2wiremodem.)

There's been a few threads going on about people losing their Guardian Cross application and thus unable to recover back their account because they did not managed to keep a record of it. I'm just doing a simple guide to remind people to keep a record of their details so they would not have bad experiences playing this game. Games are meant to be enjoyed and not to torment players~

First up is the Starting screen. Go ahead and press on Start Game.
[Image: GC1.png]

Secondly, would be your Guardian Cross Landing Page. With the relevant tabs at the bottom. From here, we need to focus on "Record"
[Image: GC22.png]

Thirdly, once we are here. It shows your progress and records followed by many tabs at the bottom. Take a look at "Transfer Data"
[Image: GC3.png]

Just 2 more steps to go! Over here you get to see your Team Name that you chose and Password that Guardian Cross gave you. You can write it down, take a screenshot of it on your phone or press on that Request Mail button.
[Image: GC4.png]

Last step which is the email. Personally, i recommend sending this email to yourself. In case you lose your screenshot or lost the piece of paper that you wrote it on, something like that.
[Image: GC.png]
Once you are done composing, click that send button on the top right and you are safe!

Not sure if any of this guide has been created but hope these information helps! Happy Guardian Crossing ladies and gentlemen!~

*Additional Info with regards to people with long IGN(more than 10 chars)*
Some users with long IGNs might have some difficulties logging in to their GC account after changing devices etc.

Take a look at the image, just key in your respective IGN that you used. Followed by the "Back" button on your device(it can be a physical button or on screen button). Basically the button with toppled U shape arrow.
Now your team name will still be red, you can go ahead with putting in your password accordingly and start game. Hope this helps.
[Image: Screenshot_2013-12-19-22-24-09.png]

Credits to phil_s for raising this feedback to the community Smile

Signature
[Image: 2ceszn7.gif]

Android GC IGN: adg // iOS GC IGN: TifaXCloud
Find all posts by this user
RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 01:22 AM
Post Uhh you might want to photoshop your team name and pass out

Signature
**do not trade with Xenoblade.. thats not me.. im lowercases xenoblade**

Nht: nothing!
SHT: raijin, atlas, ace valk, azi dahaka
Event: int baha x2, chao baha, pow baha
Coli : mighty banshee, mighty garg, mighty atlas, mighty aspara
+rep after successful trade Smile
RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 01:29 AM
(11-17-2013 01:22 AM)xenoblade Wrote:  Uhh you might want to photoshop your team name and pass out

LOl i thought i changed it already?

Signature

RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Post Question : after we did this, we can still play in the same device right? Also we need to do this periodically to update game's save data?

Am I correct?

Thanks

Signature
Int IGN / Jpn IGN : Axel Rose

[Image: image_zpse611ccac.jpg]
RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 02:20 AM
(11-17-2013 01:48 AM)Axel Rose Wrote:  Question : after we did this, we can still play in the same device right? Also we need to do this periodically to update game's save data?

Am I correct?

Thanks

Yup, after you back up you can still play on same device. You dont have to keep "saving" data. I believe everything is real time. or basically you just need to know your log in details. You can log in on other devices as well, meaning different devices can play the same account. However, do take note. once you logged in your old account on new devices. That new device cannot create anymore new account.

Signature

RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Post I just make a backup also every week or so with titaniumbackup just to be on safe side lol

RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 02:57 AM
(11-17-2013 01:48 AM)Axel Rose Wrote:  Question : after we did this, we can still play in the same device right? Also we need to do this periodically to update game's save data?

Am I correct?

Thanks

Yup, after you back up you can still play on same device. You dont have to keep "saving" data. I believe everything is real time. or basically you just need to know your log in details. You can log in on other devices as well, meaning different devices can play the same account. However, do take note. once you logged in your old account on new devices. That new device cannot create anymore new account.

Ok, thanks for this usefull info Big Grin will do it rightaway Big Grin

Signature
Int IGN / Jpn IGN : Axel Rose

[Image: image_zpse611ccac.jpg]
RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 03:14 AM
(11-17-2013 02:20 AM)2wiremodem Wrote:  

Am I correct?

Thanks

Ok, thanks for this usefull info Big Grin will do it rightaway Big Grin

No problem, hope it helps! Quite saddening to see people losing precious accounts and cards especially people spent money on it.

(11-17-2013 02:44 AM)cybersonic Wrote:  I just make a backup also every week or so with titaniumbackup just to be on safe side lol

Yup yup, that is another option too. However, phone needs to be rooted though. Lol

Signature

RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 03:16 AM
Post oh wow, thanks for the info. I think this is unknown to even some of the more experienced players.

RE: *Simple guide to safeguarding your password for GC account* 11-17-2013, 04:12 AM
(11-17-2013 03:16 AM)guardiantamer Wrote:  oh wow, thanks for the info. I think this is unknown to even some of the more experienced players.

You're welcome. Glad it helps! Smile

Signature

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)