logo

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Android) Scammed by jirou
(Android) Scammed by jirou 10-26-2013, 01:30 AM
Forum Username: jirou

At first this guy (forum name jirou) pmed about wanting to sell ii stones. That trade went smoothly.

After that , he asked if I were interested in 4iii stones via in game message and i offered him 15ss for each stone. He agreed to the deal.

I sent him 60ss and he immediately deleted me as a friend, saying he'd get the stones from another account. I didn't receive the stones for almost two days, so I pmed him in the forum . This was his reply:

" i sent them then my phone force closed i lost the stones and the ss im working on trying to get u more plz work with me i know i owe u 4 (iii) stones"

Right after that , i received a random friend request from icp ,he asked if i wanted to buy any stones coz he saw my ad on the forum. The strange thing is that I never stated my ign in my thread or sig. Turns out that icp belongs to jirou too after seeing his thread about selling a phoenix.

It has been a week and I havent received anything.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: (Android) Scammed by jirou 10-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Post Can you post screenshots of the messages? Upload or add it as an attachment

Signature
RE: (Android) Scammed by jirou 10-26-2013, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 09:05 PM by Dodobird.)

Not sure if i'm doing this correctly

RE: (Android) Scammed by jirou 10-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Post thank you for that, i've pm'd jirou. hopefully this is settled peacefully

Signature

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)