logo

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To be called scammer by scammer??
To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 02:48 AM by LJin.)
guys. this is my story in trading yesterday. and first of all. i hope you all need to check first the gift someone send in a batch is 5 instead of 4.

here we go. the story begin lol.

- i sold 1 erotic banshee lv 70 FSeHpAtk ( i always double check before writing down in my shop thread) .
- someone bought it for 5 feeder + 10 gs
- first he sending 1st batch with only 4 gs. (i thought he just forgot.) but 2nd batch also only has 4 gs. i confirm that he is trying to cheat me with 8 gs. well actually i dont really care about 2 gs. but i trying to ask anyway just in case.
- then he reply saying that i am trying to scam him saying its not FS. he said , hp and def still short 30 points, agi short 200 points, and mp 500 points. he send me photo.
- i see the picture. but i see hp is almost full. only 30 short from the web state. i think is weird. if i want to cheat i will just say its fs hp as well. but i write down FSeHpAtk precisely because i see that card hp is not FS. so i feel like its clearly not my cards
- i keep asking for the answer of why he cheat me with that batch (because he neever answer) . lastly he answer me saying that its me who scammed first. (clearly a lie in my opinion . since he accept the trade first the he gift the rest to me after trade finished).
- Lastly, i reply to him saying, i dont really know that it is my card. it is possible that you change it. BUT either way i will fix the stat . i will max def and agi, mana no because no point since it cant triple cast anyway. so it would had stay with 3560 mp. and you will give me hp stone for the excessive because i state that FSeHpAtk.

Required MP: 1800
Double Cast: 3000
Triple Cast: 4200 (Not Enough MP!)

i think its very fair is not it? i checked the card beforehand so i confirm its state. now its become different, i already want to fix it but ask for hp compensation because i clearly say FSeHpAtk.

but now he pm me again , saying that i scammed first . so he want to exchange again.
but how would i want to exchange to some card that i didnt even know that is my card or he exchange to his other erotic banshee?

his id is chow . rep 9

his prove of scamming me is still intact since i havent accept the gift. but i dunno how to take photo to show 4 only gs. since max we can see is 3 out of 5 in a gift box. actualy i dont really care about 2 gs. it doesnt worth anything. lol. dunno why he is trying to cheat me in first place for only 2 gs. should have asked me and i will give him.

i will provide with a screenshot of my chat and photo soon.
for trade picture. please analyze the small vertical bar in a scroll bar. the smaller one is 5 goods while the bigger one (meaning half) is 4 goods one. clearly different Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Post Ljin ? can you post a Photo here ?
Or just tell me the Stats

RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Post If you like I have two gs you can have? And I have coli win 2 point lvl 0 stones you can have to gift the guy.

Signature
- Please Rep +1 after transaction is completed TYVM
- LF 5* rental/ loan. Reward: 1 IIInonmp til I pass champ boss. - 7th coli.
- When I see lowballers, cheap-skates, exaggerated prices, irrational and stubborn xoxo.
[Image: 30u340g.gif]
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 02:31 AM by LJin.)
Post my card is still in his hand. and i didnt take photo before trade. should have just in case Sad.
but if you mean in web for erotic

HP MP ATK DEF AGI WIS Total
Initial Values 842 1242 959 1001 1039 1220 6303
Stones Needed 545 594 527 550 571 671 3458
Max Level Stats 2320 3420 2641 2756 2861 3360 17358
Max Card Stats 2865 4014 3168 3306 3432 4031 20816

card the one that he claimed to be my card is
HP MP ATK DEF AGI WIS
2838 3560 2640 3256 3181 4032

(07-20-2013 02:23 AM)Johnna Wrote:  If you like I have two gs you can have? And I have coli win 2 point lvl 0 stones you can have to gift the guy.

hi johna. thx. but i dont mind the 2 gs part, i even already dont care about it until he pm me that i am scammed him. it is just that i dont like the way he cheat.

but probably i will just return them and take it as my little loss haha lol. not worth it to take my time for it.
i just want to let you guys know , and be careful when trading. always check each batch have 5 or 4.

Signature
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Post I experienced something similar, but smaller.

One said I sent (II) instead of (III) in a (III) for SS trade

Another said I sent Ele +3 stone instead of Ele +4 in a +4 for +4 exchange, but later admitted his mistake.

Watch out for these too.

Signature
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 02:51 AM by Iris404.)
Post Ljin@ : First Ppls who Wrong Should be Your Trade Partner not You !!

Here IMO :

You Don't Mind if your Trade Partner didn't send the 2 GS right ?
If Yes then He's the Scammer , Not You ...

Why He Still Call you a Scammer if you Ok for 8 GS instead of 10 GS ?! , He send the 8 GS first and you accept it ... And you don't mind with the GSes

Weird ppls everywhere

RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 03:10 AM
Post Well i just ans his question on q&a session. If you guys ok i can b ur middle man.

Ljin send me ur stones . Other send me s banshee and gs i stoned s banshee and send back. Send gs back to l jin how about that?

RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 03:11 AM
(07-20-2013 02:48 AM)Iris404 Wrote:  Ljin@ : First Ppls who Wrong Should be Your Trade Partner not You !!

Here IMO :

You Don't Mind if your Trade Partner didn't send the 2 GS right ?
If Yes then He's the Scammer , Not You ...

Why He Still Call you a Scammer if you Ok for 8 GS instead of 10 GS ?! , He send the 8 GS first and you accept it ... And you don't mind with the GSes

Weird ppls everywhere

yes i dont mind. i only ask him where is the other 2 just for formality. but he reply me saying i am scammer because its not FS. and he complain agi is less 300ish, mp 500ish, def 30 (yes 30) , hp 30.
i write in my thread shop FSeHpAtk i always check before i write, so its just weird that its has become FSeAtkAgiMp .
and i just dont want to prolong the debate so i ask that he gave me hp stone (about 5) and i will fix agi ,def . but he still dont want haha. you can see in attachment about our conversation Tongue .

but either way. i will take this as a little loss and will return all the goods.

Signature
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Post Erotic SB goes for 5 feeders is already cheap enough, and she is even heavily stoned, so why is he complaining ? i dont really understand =_= Anyway, IMO, it's his fault and it seems he posted the same problem in Q&A section

Signature
People changed.

[Image: o5yxm3j]

Maybe
RE: To be called scammer by scammer?? 07-20-2013, 03:12 AM
(07-20-2013 03:10 AM)Sinkids61 Wrote:  Well i just ans his question on q&a session. If you guys ok i can b ur middle man.

Ljin send me ur stones . Other send me s banshee and gs i stoned s banshee and send back. Send gs back to l jin how about that?

hi sinkid. the problem is he doesnt want to send hp stone to compensate the different in hp.

Signature

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)