logo

Thread Rating:
  • 80 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Official "I've hunted something..." thread
Information Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 06:54 AM by Valenash.)
I've seen a lot of these threads around other than the ones on Banning and I was looking for one to post mine but there were just too many. Hopefully, everyone can start filling up this thread instead of starting new ones so we can have a neater forum!

I also suggest don't put pictures or videos of your catch, just write something about it, the thread will load faster without pictures. Anyway, people can say it is photoshopped so let's all give each other the benefit of the doubt.

Here's mine in my Suggested Format.

Ticket used: Normal

How it happen: I was farming for Bahamut and was on a new Giant Shadow, preparing to reset if it was not bird-shaped. While waiting for 45 seconds and half-watching TV, I killed a small Giant Shadow and it was an ETTIN!!! The Giant Shadow that came was a wolf but I had to keep it Tongue The Ettin was a brave type but I'm happy! Smile

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Official "I got something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Post Ticket used: Normal

How it happen: Well, I was searching for the magical ace manticore in the snowfield region... In between searching for the manticore shadow, I stumbled upon a 10+ second orb thingahmuhkig. I shot at it, because I wanted the extra time to look for more manticores.... And that's when it happened...

COOL RAIJIN

VICTORY SCREECH!!!!

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 08:38 PM by Kirigaya.)
Post Wtf bbq how does so many people catch 5* when being distracted by TV's?
But anyways congratulations.

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 08:38 PM by Sorairo.)
(12-15-2012 08:30 PM)ott Wrote:  I've seen a lot of these threads around other than the ones on Banning and I was looking for one to post mine but there were just too many. Hopefully, everyone can start filling up this thread instead of starting new ones so we can have a neater forum!

I also suggest don't put pictures or videos of your catch, just write something about it, the thread will load faster without pictures. Anyway, people can say it is photoshopped so let's all give each other the benefit of the doubt.

How it happen: I was farming for Bahamut and was on a new Giant Shadow, preparing to reset if it was not bird-shaped. While waiting for 45 seconds and half-watching TV, I killed a small Giant Shadow and it was an ETTIN!!! The Giant Shadow that came was a wolf but I had to keep it Tongue The Ettin was a brave type but I'm happy! Smile

If it reaches a decent amount of posts that isn't spam, I'll sticky it.

Signature
"May the odds be ever in your favor."
http://dotabuff.com/players/71176947
IGN: Sorairo NA & JP (RETIRED)
RIP: KidMystik, VoidWing ;_;
Personal appreciation: KuraiKishi, Tahiri, Theory, Insect
RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 08:42 PM by ott.)
(12-15-2012 08:37 PM)Kirigaya Wrote:  Wtf bbq how does so many people catch 5* when being distracted by TV's?
But anyways congratulations.

The Tv happened to be on while I was hunting so I got distracted. I think in normal hunt we no longer expect to get anything good so the TV gets our attention! I didn't even bother if it was 3-shot or 5, I just shot to kill.. That was how unexpected it was!

@Sorairo: Thanks!

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:42 PM
(12-15-2012 08:30 PM)ott Wrote:  I've seen a lot of these threads around other than the ones on Banning and I was looking for one to post mine but there were just too many. Hopefully, everyone can start filling up this thread instead of starting new ones so we can have a neater forum!

If it reaches a decent amount of posts that isn't spam, I'll sticky it.
POST COUNT

The only thing that makes a thread worthy of being stickied.

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 08:46 PM by ott.)
Post I think if it is a common topic that people keep on opening up new threads like the banning one for instance, which got one sticked, a thread can be stickied too and everyone else should post there instead of starting a new one.

It doesn't matter who started the thread or how many people replied to it, having a neater Forum is more important.

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:46 PM
(12-15-2012 08:45 PM)ott Wrote:  It doesn't matter who started the thread or how many people replied to it, having a neater Forum is more important.

Agree

Signature
[Image: ieP5rl5MPKmXV.png]
ign: Mushiya
- GMT+8! - CHECK OUT MY THREADS -
- GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNERS^^ -

* Thanks Lilien for the sig ^^*
RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Post I usually skip the important threads since it's mostly about rules and regulations and gets repetitive.
Normal threads FTW!

RE: Official "I've hunted something..." thread 12-15-2012, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 08:55 PM by Booker.)
Post I see a lot of people have caught their 5*s while watching TV. I have too Smile
My int shiva appeared while I was watching a bad movie on some channel on TV... (on normal ticket)

Signature
{ IGNs; Booker (GC, MA) | imparfait (DMT) }
Inactive: GC | Active: DMT | Hiatus: MA
[Image: partymini.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)