logo

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.06 Average
[OFFICIAL] [UPDATE] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here!
RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
This thread is way too serious to start popcorn. How about we just report those accounts and relax a bit?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: OFFICIAL: Hackers In the Collisium. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:04 PM
(07-07-2013 07:56 PM)Luci Wrote:  Ok, you may be right for the purpose of discussion I didn't add the chain bonus to the win streak. However 100% win streak is impossible any way you look at it even with a perfect counter deck you will still lose
This I fully agree with

RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Post 1. This is an alternative account, used for farming and reached level 100+
2. The main account transferred over the cards for coli, thus having fantastic deck is possible.
3. Spamming of FP collected over the past 100+ levels, also all the coli tix from login.
4. Absolute victory in all matches due to superior deck arrangement and highly stoned guardian

#1 to #3 are all ban worthy offenses, despite the fact that many players have multiple accounts too.
===============================
Hello, Noob question. But why is spamming FP for coli ticket is illegal? I thinkf FP is for redeeming reward??

THX for answering!

Signature
Ign: Racall Aka
Server: Int.
Please rep after trade, I will rep you too.

If 5 stars is too expensive for you, try my 4* ace for 2ii. I provide rebirth partner for free too.
http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-WT...Oct-1-2013
RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:09 PM
(07-07-2013 08:03 PM)dookdig Wrote:  This thread is way too serious to start popcorn. How about we just report those accounts and relax a bit?
No, dook,
Alm, pandora on the line NO I WIL NOT RELAX Dodgy

Signature
RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Post I see many S0006,0007,0008,0009 in vet today~~~ Tongue

Signature
Start to putting down GC (Jp & Inter) and try to work hard in Deadman's cross(Eng IOS)
If u can help me in that,plz feel free to pm me! Thank you!
My NEW GC Shop: IOS GC,Aura Baha Lv3 look Perfect Tongue
http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-IO...ading-Shop
RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
(07-07-2013 08:04 PM)heavenjudgement2 Wrote:  Hello, Noob question. But why is spamming FP for coli ticket is illegal? I thinkf FP is for redeeming reward??

THX for answering!
Well, actually, the act of redeeming your FP in itself is not illegal.
However, there are hackers who had unlimited FP thus kept on redeeming and thus endless supply of SHT and coli tix. This hack is supposedly stopped, but no guarantees.

So if you redeem a lot of FP, this may be alerting SE to look into your account. There had been players banned after redeeming many coli tix at a time (especially towards the end of coli).

RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Post Why are there so many hackers these days?! I dont see anyone suspicious maybe because I'm lagging behind in Veteran A+ lol

Signature
IGN: Tienlam
(Retired)
Lvl150
Special credit to heroesvn
[Image: almightyeasterbansheefo.jpg][Image: zcfc.jpg]
RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:16 PM
(07-07-2013 08:03 PM)dookdig Wrote:  This thread is way too serious to start popcorn. How about we just report those accounts and relax a bit?
No, dook,
Alm, pandora on the line NO I WIL NOT RELAX Dodgy

I mean after we report them and somewhat push SE to ban them or whatever but this thread could be in cooler mode than it's now Cool

RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Post Bad enough that it is necessairy to report such accounts.

*hackers cast petrify on SE*

-chocobo melody-

hackers win and dance around

RE: [OFFICIAL] Possible Hackers In the Coliseum. Report them here! 07-07-2013, 08:21 PM
(07-07-2013 08:04 PM)heavenjudgement2 Wrote:  Hello, Noob question. But why is spamming FP for coli ticket is illegal? I thinkf FP is for redeeming reward??

THX for answering!
Well, actually, the act of redeeming your FP in itself is not illegal.
However, there are hackers who had unlimited FP thus kept on redeeming and thus endless supply of SHT and coli tix. This hack is supposedly stopped, but no guarantees.

So if you redeem a lot of FP, this may be alerting SE to look into your account. There had been players banned after redeeming many coli tix at a time (especially towards the end of coli).

ThX! Any idea on how many coli redeeming that can be seen as illegal for SE?
I have around 4500 FP collected, have been hoped to get Boon of God. But always redeem around 5-10 coli ticket before the end of coli or none at all if I feel like I cant get from B -> B+ in Master.

Signature
Ign: Racall Aka
Server: Int.
Please rep after trade, I will rep you too.

If 5 stars is too expensive for you, try my 4* ace for 2ii. I provide rebirth partner for free too.
http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-WT...Oct-1-2013

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)